Part 4: Lying Wasn't Necessary

Kylie's POV:
As days went by, Justin and I continued to talk. Less. We went on with our normal conversations, and spent time together.

Nothing ever seemed to really happen between us. It was a disappointment as much as I wouldn't like to admit.

Should I call him? Should I text him? I'm never sure what's right to do.

The last time I actually had enjoyed a moment with Justin was at the house we all hung out at. We really had a nice moment there.

I still can't stop thinking about the last date we had. It was somehow a disaster. And worst of all, Justin actually became really good friends with Brittney.

Honestly, no one really knows if they are a thing. You'll even catch him on the magazine's with her, they are the talk of the day.

Maybe, just maybe if I hadn't gone into the restroom that night at the restaurant, I could've had a big chance with him today.

All the time now his mind seems somewhere else. It's just ever since meeting him, I've wanted better for myself. For him, and I get this bad vibe off of Britney. I know her intentions aren't good.

I've been in situations like that with guys. They meet you, get you interested and in the end they just want more drama into your "famous" life. I mean maybe Britney is a lot better than I'm judging but it doesn't seem right.

I miss spending time with Justin, I don't get that "us" vibe off him anymore. I miss laughing with him and feeling like he actually enjoyed talking to me.

Everything changed so fast. What's more pissing off is the fact that he got my hopes up. Things are just not going the way I had thought they'd seem to be. 

~

It was 3 in the afternoon, I was home with Kenny eating lunch, when I decided to give Justin a call.

I thought, I'm going to do it. I'm going to give Justin a call and try my best to make things work between us.

It took 2 calls until Justin finally answered.
"Hello", He said into the phone.

"Hi Justin.. It's Kylie. I was just calling to see how you were doing. It's been awhile".

"Kylie! Heyy, I'm good. Hey yeah, I'm sorry. I've just been busy you know", He said.
(I was kind of thinking, whaa did this bitch delete my number lol)

"No yeah of course, aren't we all". I laughed. "I've been busy too so I understand, I was just wondering if you were doing anything right now".

"Well I'm glad. Actually, I am. I'm out with my siblings at the moment. I miss you, you know".
I knew he was smiling. I could feel my heart beating. Just hearing that.

"I miss you too.. I hope we can get together some time soon. Tell Jazzy and Jaxon I said hi!". I smiled as I pressed my phone to my ear.

"Of course I'd love that, and um yup I will". He said oddly. "How about Friday? We can go watch a movie or something".

"A movie sounds great! I heard that new horror movie just came out, The Forest, how about it?". I grinned.

"I'm so up for it", he said laughing.
"I'll see you th-", Justin was cut off by a female voice in the background.

"Justin who's that on the phone?". My heart instantly sunk. I recognized that voice clearly.

It was Brittney. Of course. How could I have thought I could have a moment with Justin, without Britney in the picture.

"Uh I gotta go". He quickly hung up.

I'm not stupid. I've had this happen before. He lied to me. He was with Brittney, and he didn't want me knowing. I'm not his or anything to really say it bothers me that he's with her but he lied. He just lied to me. He was not with his little sister or little brother.

I would've been better off with him telling me the truth. But it was necessary for him to lie to me. The fact that he thinks it would bug me if I found out makes him look like he has such a big ego. And I'm not letting him see things that way.

He once left me hanging, got my hopes up and now he lied to me. There is no way in hell, I'm letting him think he's leading me around like that. But I like him too much to just let him go.

Now I don't know what's going to happen Friday. Should I go? Should I not? I'm thinking I'll still go. Maybe I'll even just ask him what was up with that call. Who knows, hopefully it wasn't the way I'm thinking. As much as I doubt it.

~

Hey guys!! I'm back with a new chapter, which I KNOW has been nearly 2 years since I've even updated. I'm SO sorry, you guys have no idea. I've had so many people asking me to update and the amount of feedback I've gotten is amazing. So thank you for enjoying my story. It means so much. I'm on school break right now, and I'm at a better place mentally. It's perfect for me to write again.

I feel as if this chapter makes Kylie seem sort of clingy in a way.. But I promise that's not how she will be. Let me know in the comments if she seemed so!! I'm not sure. I was debating on whether to write it that way but I actually liked this chapter😬 Let me know your thoughts please!! Vote and comment!! I love you guyssss xoxo.