Chapter 1 - College

♦Rebecca's POV♦

I arrived at the school: Cawley what a weird name for a popular school. Whoa! Maybe its popular by its name! Or by its students! Or by its Courses! Stop, you gotta find your room now.

Goal: Find my room and roommate/s.

Room 216, and roommate name, Rennee? Same from my surname! When I finding my room, I was looking at the doors and keep walking.

*BOOGSH!!! SPLASH!!!*

I hit a guy with a cold coffee, different? I stood up and stared at my dress, it's ruined. But this guy. With a cold dark coffee. I hate you. Really. I do. Sure I do.

"Sorry miss!" Kyle.

"It's okay, I got a lot of dress in here," Me.

"Really, I - Kyle.

"It's okay," Me.

"What's your name?" Kyle.

"Rebecca," Me.

"I'm Kyle," Kyle.
"Nice to meet you," Kyle.
"What is like, your course or something?" Kyle.

"Business," Me.

"Oh, I'm art," Kyle.

"Cool," Me.
"Have you seen Room 216?" Me.

"Oh the new girl," Kyle.

"Obvious, right!? See? I'm holding 6bags," Me.

"Mind if I help you?" Kyle.

"Sure," Me.

"It's on the right side of the school, at the third floor and turn right," Kyle.

"Okay, thanks, you're also gonna come with me cause you're carrying my bags, why did you even told the directions?" Me.

"Sorry, but you're kinda mean," Kyle.

"Yes I am," Me.

When we went to the room, he placed my bags at the side of the door. He smiled as I said thanks. I knocked on the door and peeked on a little hole with a glass cover. I saw a girl with ponytail, wearing black shirt and shorts.

"Sorry, I forgot I got a new roommate," Rennee.

"It's okay. I'm Rebecca," Me.

"You know my name right? Rennes, same as your surname," Rennee.

"Yeah, cool," Me.

"No, your surname is cool," Rennee.

She helped me carry my bags and placed it on the drawers and cabinets.

"You carry a lot of bags," she muttered.

"Yeah, my Mom is a fashion designer and she designs a lot of dresses, she invented the ruffles in dresses, she gave all her designs to me as a remembrance," Me.

"How does it fit you?" Her.

"She uses me as her manikin," Me.

She laughed.

Checked my Goal #1.

I only have one roommate, I thought it would be more like three...

"Bide away, you like to join a club?" Her.

"Sure," Me.

"How 'bout the "The Girls"?" Her.

"Okay? Cmon! Let's go!" Me.

"Wait, you can't just dress like that, they have good taste in fashion," Her.

"I have a lot of dress!" Me.

"For hipsters?" Her.

"No..." Me.

"Then I'll share my dress!" Her.

"Thanks," Me.

"Hipster clothing!" Her.

She pulled me and dressed me up. Totally for hipsters outfit.

We got outside and found the club. Wow, their just three, with sparkling outfits. "Listen, they are almost the popular girls here, so be cool. Good luck!" she's part of the team? Rennee?

Okay, I can do this. I got near them and whispered a little trying to avoid a mumbling and shakey voice. You know, when you're out of confidence and - Let's just do this!

"Hi, I'm Rebecca, can I join?"

"I'm Daisy, sure, if you have a hipster style, If you don't, you're awesome," she winked and pointed her fingers on me.

"I'm Angie, why would you want to join us again?"

To be popular? No! That's too complicated answer! To have awesome friends to study with? Sure!

"To have great awesome friends to study with," Me.

"Thanks mate," Angie.

"I'm Ellie, the leader, what would you do, if you're sorrounded by boys?"

"Uh, uhm, flirt with them?" Me.

"Very good, but don't forget to date the famous guys! It will increase our popularity!" Ellie.

"Nice job!" all of them.

I greeted them goodbye as they also did. I saw Rebecca with a guy, she loves guys, I forgot to tell you that. She loves being around them.

"How'd it go?" Her.

"Awesome! I'm in!" Me.

"Hi, I'm Clark," him.

"Rebecca,"

"What's your course or others?" him.

"Business," me.

"Whoa! me too!!" him.

"Enough Becca, he's mine," her.

"Okay," I laughed.

We got to our room and almost about to sleep, but I saw a note on my bed.

"I ALREADY KNOW YOU"

___________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading!

Stay tuned! ♥