Chapter 2 - The Note

♠Rebecca's POV♠

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
I ALREADY KNOW YOU!"

A strange dream about the note. I was shocked about it so I woke up, frightened, with a mark of a frightened face.

The person who was in my dream was a girl, I can't see here face but she was beautiful, her long curly blonde her and white skin. She was so angry and pointing at me, all the people were laughing, I can't see the people because the background was black but I can hear their laugh.

"Girl!? Didn't you have a 9o'clock class!!!??" Rennee let's just call her Ten screamed.

"Yeah? Ugh! Wait! I have! Sorry!" she still keep shaking me.

"Now geeet uuuup," she shaked harder.

I got up, packed my things, brush my teeth and took a bathe, no breakfast, just biscuits. Its 8:57am. I still have 3mins to arrive at the school.

As I came, its already full, but luckily, I saw a vacant, next to a boy and a girl. I got near to them and sat.

"This seat isn't taken?" me.

"It is now," him.

"I'm Rebecca," first impression.

"Dan," him.
"You're a new girl?" him.

"Yeah," me.

"Better have good first impression, some girls here are idiots, dumb and crazy," him.

Yeah, like the "Girls", you should flirt wit the guys you are surrounded by. See? Crazy.

"Hi I'm Professor Kyle, a young professor so tonight, I have a special thing to teach you, Let's rock and roll!" we're all shocked he said that.

"That's a joke kids," he said. "Booooring," Dan whispered. "It's not even funny, no one laughed," the girl on my side whispered to her self. "Yeah, pretty boring," I replied.

____

After the class, I saw Clark talking to a girl. Maybe I can say hi? Should I? Sure I can!

"Your so sick Clark!" girl.

"What sick!? I didn't even know what you're talking about!!" him.

"You're always telling me what to do! What are you ing you didn't know what we're talking about!? Ugh! Just because you're a guy! You didn't know how girls feels!" girl.

"A-a-a-I'm not telling you! I'm just making advice cause you're very important to me! That's why I'm protecting you!!" him.