Chapter 4 - Another Random

♠Rebecca's POV♠

When I was on the classroom, I saw another note on a girl's seat, next to me.

"I need to talk to you, Meet me at the fountain, 5pm."

Whoa, another guy? A date? By the fountain? That's nice! I'm gonna go. Maybe he's friendly. I'm almost part of the sororities, "The Girls" are part of the sororities.

___

When I was at the fountain, I saw a girl, she's so expensive, curly orange hair, like mine, and mocha skin, with a dazzling dress and sparkling shoes!

"Hey darling, I'm Eve,"her.

"I'm Becca," I thought it was a guy?

"Oh, sorry, you didn't noticed, I'm the one who left the note, hahah." she laughed.

"Oh, I thought you were a guy!" me.

"I'm part of the sororities, and the club name is "Erho Pita Eta" weird names but. I'm having a party, you're a part of sororities right? Tommorow night! See you at my party! Just go to the Eta Mansion!" then she left.

"Thanks! Bye!! See 'ya!" I smiled. Yay! Another party!

I gotta tell Ren this! Another sorority party! I'm so excited! But, my stalker must be following me. Maybe he's still gonna follow me on the party. Ah! Maybe there's no boys allowed!

But then, I saw Kyle getting near me. Ugh! My stalker! I knew it! He was following me!

"Hey, Becca,"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have plans tomorrow night?"

"No,"

"Can, I? I? I, ask you out?"

"Me? Sure,"

"Thanks, see you tomorrow night, i-

"No! Sorry! I almost have a sorority party tomorrow night! Maybe next time?"

"Next time? Party? Okay,"

"Sorry! Bye!"

Then I got to the dorm to tell Ren that he asked me out and I was invited to up another sorority party!

"Really!?"

"Yes! And, another sorority invited me to a party!? The "Erho Pita Eta"!"

"Them! Girl, they are the richest sororities! The party is on the Eta Mansion!? Yay!"

"Yes! Let's go tomorrow!"

_______
Tomorrow night...

"What do you want to wear?"

"Of course classy! How about this Dress?"

"You look hot! Now this is mine! My fave! Black!"

Then we arrived at the Eta Mansion, we were walking, inside. "Oh! Wait! No!!! I forgot my phone!" I exclaimed. "Then go get it," she said sarcasticly. Then I just rolled my eyes.

As I was running, a paper took my sight. A note again.
" I ALREADY KNOW YOU" another this thing note. I just throwed it away. Then I got my phone.

Get back to the party.

___________________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading! And sorry if its short chap!

Stay tuned! ♥