Can You Really Bury Your Past?

"The past is never where you think you left it."
-Katherine Ann Porter

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You still look good as hell." I quickly turned around to see my stupid, deadbeat, ignorant ass baby daddy. I rolled my eyes before getting out of my chair, standing face to face to him.

He leaned downed and tried to kiss me but I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away from me. "Michael what the fuck?"

"Damn, that how you doing it now?" He smirked. I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the table.

"Michael King Williams, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Since you acting like a bitch and not taking my calls, I came here to see my wife and son."

"I told you to stay the fuck away from us. We don't want nothing to do with you."

"You might not but im sure my son does." He said about to turn around but I grabbed his arm. "Michael don't fucking play with me. I don't mind being a widow." He looked at me and laughed.

"Yo, quit fucking playing with me Jada."  He roughly grabbed me and pulled me closer. "Im not one of these hoe ass niggas out here scared of a bitch. I been trying to be patient with yo ass but you testing me Jada. Don't make me fuck you up." He said before letting me go.

"Who tf is that nigga over there?" He asked talking about Desean.

I ignored his question. "Jada I know you hear me talking to you."

He walked closer to me grabbing my neck "You must like when I get upset."

"Michael." "Oh now you talk. Jada quit with the games. Don't be having no niggas around my son, and you better not be fucking him."

"Get you fucking hands off of me."

"I love you Jada." He said kissing me on the lips as I tried to push him away but he was stronger and taller than me. "I love you , and King." He kissed me again before letting me go.

"Jada?" "Go to hell. You-"

"Mom, We are ready to go." King said walking over to us. I looked at his father before moving around him and grabbing King's hand ready to walk away. "Jada, Remember. I made you and I have no problem with ending you." He smirked as I walked away.

I walked side by side Desean through Atlantic Station while DJ and King walked ahead playing as we walked toward the parking garage. "Did yall really have to pick the furthest damn restaurant from from the car?" I joked. My feet were killing me and I was freezing. "Here" He took of his jacket and put it on me. "Im fine." I said trying to take the jacket off but he stopped me. "No, You good. I'm too much of a gentleman to let you freeze."

"You sure?" He nodded his head. "Im straight. You know since I actually have one clothes."

Jada's OutFit In MM

"Lemme just say it was warm when I left my house." He chuckled. "You look good though."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"So, Who was your friend?" He asked placing his hand in his pocket.

"Ha. I wish I woulda kept his lame ass in the friend zone. But that was my dead beat, bitch made ass baby daddy."

He chuckled. "Guessing that ended badly."

"I can just strangle him with my bare hands. When I got pregnant he didn't want to be a father then he wanted to be one then he walked out again. Like I can handle the lying, conniving, manipulation, and everything thing else that comes with him being around but King cant. And I'm not putting my son through that."