Everything Isn't Worth Saving

"No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories."

********************

"Wha' the hell was that Jada?" Tyreek asked as I walked into the house.

"Not right now Ty." I said lowly as I walked through the living room and headed towards the stairs.

"Jada has he been-" He asked again after I just told him I didn't want to discuss it.

"Ty I said not right now! Leave me alone before you really piss me off." I turned around and yelled to him.

"Ight' but we gone talk about dis' for real man."  

I ignored him and headed up the stairs to my bedroom. I closed the door and walked over to my king size grey tufted bed and flopped down. I just wanted an hour of peace, quietness, and relaxation but I know it won't last long in this household. Matter of the fact someone is knocking on my door right now.

"Come in." I said agitated. I turned my head towards the door and saw Marcus walking in my room. "What Que? If you came in here to say what Ty already tried to say then you can just get out because I'm not in the mood to hear that shit?" 

Marcus came and sat next to me on the bed. "Lemme' tell you sum lil' girl. Ian Ty man and Ian scared of nun of that shit you be talking about. I came in hea' to talk to you cous." 

I rolled my eyes. "What is it?"

"That shipment came in and I need to know if we distributing today or wha'?"

I sat up and slid my hands down my face and frustration.  "I forgot that was coming in today. Yeah go ahead and get the crew together to move it. Everybody has already paid up except them Jamaican niggas. I want you and Snake to go down there and talk to them about my money they been slipping up lately." 

"Ight' I guess Ty and Snake cousin can make sure everything get out the warehouse properly." 

I shook my head. "No, I don't want Desean involved in this no more."

"Jay he needs the money. Ion agree with that." 

"What did I just say? I said I don't want him dealing with the drugs and Ion wanna have to say it again Marcus. 

"Whatever Jada. I got one more thing I want to talk to you about them imma get the fuck on."

"What?"

"What's up with your Mike? Who you think he working for cus' after last night it sound like he back in the game." 

I shook my head. "Yeah it sound like he back in the game but if I know anything about Micheal I know for a fact the he ain't taking orders from nobody. He running his own shit."

"And if he running his own shit.."

I nodded my head "Then we gotta problem because I'm the only person who supplying in Atlanta and Micheal ain't hit me up for anything."

"So what we gone do?" 

"Y'all aint gone do nothing. Imma handle him on my own. I just need y'all to handle what I need done."

"Ight' oh and Jada, Don't let me catch that nigga puttin his hands on you again. I know that wasn't the first time but it betta be the last or me and Ty gone see bout' him."

"Get out ." I ignored him but he knows for sure I heard what he just said to me. 

*****

King, Majah and I were riding in my car. I decided on taking them out for today. I needed to get Majah new things for school since she would be living with me for awhile.