Hannah's POV

Weather or not I'm happy going to Nessa's house or not family issues are something " us kid's " need to escape from on time to time .

Having our parents constantly yelling and  my father who drinks a whole case of Bud light is not only a bad influence on myself but disturbing to watch him drink his problems away. Complaining isn't something I do often but I find myself doing it when I have stress loaded on my shoulders that drags on like a never ending nightmare.

Now no one I know has a perfect personal life taking it from Marie who has a drug addict father who keeps her up at night , and Nessa's life isn't a charm neither having a single parent isn't the easiest thing for Nessa's mother but she tries her best to give her daughter the best life she could provide for her.

My mother complains about money issues and having a high class gymnastics makes it harder for them to pay bills , but gymnastics is my passion I respect dearly but I would give it up for them just so they can pay the bills.

Having Nessa notice I was partly staring towards the ground having something bothering me made her feel guilty knowing I always had something distracting me to proceed my life to happiness .

Weather it's a boy I'm trying to get to notice me or friend issues with Kyia I know I could always trust Nessa with one thing or another but something tells me she wouldn't possibly be interesting in my inner thoughts.

" Hannah is there anything that's bugging you? " Nessa asked with a look of concern that brought worry to the table .
Pushing back my thoughts I faked a smile while clenching threw my teeth as I spoke only what she wanted to hear relieving her worries till the next day.

Having my phone go off I quickly rushed to find it threw my bag having Nessa curious of who it was she carelessly asked .

The name Kyia appeared with a long message she sent me .
" It's Kyia ." I muttered rolling my eyes staring back at the phone screen .

  I know Marie and Nessa don't like me but there not going to be your friends forever. We are both in the same gymnastics and we share the same passion as each other so you guys stand nothing against what we have.

" That expired jar of mayonnaise said what about me Hannah?!" Nessa blurted out basically shouting with her dark brown eyes turning into hollow , soleless and uncaring darkness . 

  Her face turning dark red by not embarrassment but by anger. To best describe this situation if we where in a cartoon steam would be flying out of Nessa's ears .

" How the fuck can that ratchet ass fuckabitch talk so rudely about me expect not to be angry ?" Nessa questioned my clenching her teeth making her hands forming  into a fist ready to break anything that stood in her way.

" Yeah .. I don't understand why she would say anything like that?" I spoke trying to get my sound level higher than the volume 2 but the words were not physically able to fall out of my mouth.

" Because she is an asswhole ! She has no right to even say anything about me ! I haven't said anything to her ." Nessa growled . 

This was the start when I first noticed that Kyia was become more territorial of my life. Trying to deny the thoughts that flew throughout my brain I would of never have thought she could ever say something that horrible that's when I ended our friendship. I dared not to speak to her for a couple of years I basically shut her out of my life until high school.
    I wasn't playing a sick game of cards with her and threw a ring around her heart and called her mine . Some of the best years I've spent was falling in love playing the game showing what I could do with being bossed around by a girl who has more intentions than I ever asked for.  The first time I noticed strange behaviors was when I became a Freshman in High school.

As I said before I had a particular taste in men that my parents would never expect I fell for a boy named Alec .

He treats me like the proper lady I should be treated . He isn't interested in sex and drugs he wants to bond a connection with someone who truly has feelings for.
" Maria what am I supposed to do?" I nervously asked biting the nail polish of my freshly painted nails .

" That's really weird Kyia would follow to your first date with Alec . Didn't I tell three years ago that she will fall for you but you never listened."  Maria smirked giving me goosebumps of the thought of Kyia developing feelings for something we never had .

" It's probably some big mistake." I suggested trying to erase Maria's words out of my mind .