Chapter 16

Haii. (waves) Its me! Charrdonnay! I'm the main character of this story, just in case you havent noticed!!! anyways, i was reading the other chapters and i realized that..... this story is good as hell!!!! XDDD soooo, i shall continue it! please comment and vote! thnx ! i appreciate it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wednesday))

Charrdonnay's POV

So, today is Wednesday. Me and Rihanna are going to the mall. Me and her haven't really spent any time together because of the "incident." I can tell she still feels bad about Chris. But, all that can go out the fucking window, cuz i want my auntie back.:)) Drake and Nicki are babysitting the boys, so i'm worry free!

I got dressed in this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((Outfit on the side))

I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself.

I grabbed my phone and through it in my louis vuitton purse. i ran downstairs to see Wayne in the kitchen, smoking.

 "What's goin on babygirl?" He hugs me.

"nuthin, just going out with Auntie RiRi to the mall." I smile.

"(sigh) Auntie RiRi huh?" He says as he blows out his weed.

"yeah. She says that she wants to have a talk."

He puffs out a cloud, and looks down.

"I dont think you should go with her."

I scrunch up my face. "why you say that?" I ask.

"because, she tryna talk about the "incident". I know Ri, thats all she wanna talk about. and, seeing how upset you are about me just mentionin' the "incident", you ain't tryna talk . Am i right?" He inhales.

Yeah, he's right.

" (sigh) yeahh, you're right." I look down and pretend to kick rocks.

"thought so." He puffs out.

"But dad, wouldn't it be better if I talked to Ri? She's been so distant from me, and it makes ME feel bad."

"Why it make you feel bad? U thinkin its your fault that Chris is a perverted bitch?" He inhales.

I laughed. "nooo, its just that..... iont kno, i just feel bad. about the "incident" in general."

"ha, u shouldnt feel bad at all baby. U should feel strong, and u should feel as if you own the world because u stood up for yourself, and didnt keep your secret to yourself, like anyone else who has experienced an incident like yours." He said.

I clapped. "dad, that was the best speech that I've ever heard since you won your gmusic award in 2009." I laughed.

He chuckled. " u dumb."

"eh, ive been told." We both laughed and i heard a honk.

"oooh i think thats her!!" I said running towards the door.

"okay, have fun. Don't spend too much money, keep your phone on, don't hurt yaself,-"

"okay dad, okay. I get it! Bye!!!!" I hug him.

" bye baby."

I run out the door.

I hop in the passenger seat and hug Rihanna.