Chapter 2

Charrdonnay POV

i woke up to the loud and obnoxious noise of the foster home. Kids runnin, screaming, laughing. URGHH so annoying!!. Im been at this f-cking place since i was a baby, or at least thats what Ms.Pinkett says. i havent been adopted yet, and i dont think i will. Thats kinda depressing, but whatever. I have one friend here. her name is Jas’Mariee. She’s very pretty. She has dark brown eyes, about shoulder length hair, always wears it curly. she has a smooth skin tone, a milky chocalate color. She’s the only friend I got here. I could have more friends, but the other girls don’t like me for some reason. idk why though. anyways, lemme tell you about myself.

Charrdonnay Mone’ Carter is my name.

i was born on September 2.

I’m 14 years old.

My fav color is blue, red, and white. (AMERICA COLORS!!)

I’m a fan of Nicki Minaj, Drake,And Lil’ Wayne. I like Mindless Behavior too.=]

my dream is to marry Chris Brown and leave this dump.

I’m a singer, rapper, and dancer.

I got out of bed and walked down the creaky stairs. I walked into the main room and my “HATERS” were all sitting down at the dining room table.

Teyana- Well, look what we have here. The H0e of the foster!

Her whole clique laughed.

Me- Teyana, stfu. u the last one to call somebody a h0e Ms. “I SLEEP WITH THE MANAGER’!”

Teyana and her friends got REAL quiet.

I could tell Teyana was embarrassed.

I would be embarrassed too, but, im not, cause im not a h0e.

Teyana stood up.

Teyana- SCREW YOU!

Me- Im sure Mr. Barnes (The manager) would love too. (smiles)

Teyana stomped out the room.

Me- Anybody else.?

All the girls ran out.

Me- SWAGG. (laughs)

After the SITUATION, i walk outside and see my bestie Jas’Mariee sitting by the broken swings.

Me- Hey Jas’Mariee.

Jas’Mariee- Hey bestie.

Me- i just told Teyana off yo!

Jas’Mariee- swagg.

((A/N: I dont think I introduced you to the girls who dont like Charrdonnay.))

Teyana

Teyana by iammissweezybieber143 on Polyvore

Rayna Lee

Rayna Lee by iammissweezybieber143 on Polyvore

India

Indiaa by iammissweezybieber143 on Polyvore

india westbrooks.’s Photo | Lockerz

lockerz.com

Mikayla ((Half Friend of Charrdonnay))