chapter 3

after shutting the door to the recording room; a large smoke cloud was throw at my face.

"what the fuck?" i screamed at the group of teenagers in the middle of the room. they were passing around a blunt around their circle. "no smoking in this room!" i grabbed the blunt from this girl's hand. i threw it to the ground and used my shoe to smash it. 

"are you fucking kidding me! i pay good money for my weed, you bitch." the platinum haired boy yelled.

"read the sign on the door. or can you not read?" my voice raised in pitch as the boy stood up and walked over to me. 

"listen bitch. next time you decide to barge in on a smoke sesh. you can be a little nicer and then maybe you could smoke with us." his face kept getting closer and closer to me. and i can't deny that it was pretty nice to have such a beautiful face so close. it's been a long time since i've been with a boy like i can't even remember.

"i don't make the rules here, but you sure as hell need to follow them." he turned back around to his little group and sat down. 

as my eyes looked around the circle, one boy in particular caught my eye. his glistening brown eyes met mine, but i turned my gaze before ya know things got awkward. 

"are you just gonna stare at us or introduce yourself." the blonde in the group said. her boobs looked like they were going to pop out of the shirt and her make-up was caked on. 

"oh yeah... i'm samantha." i smiled at her. i'm trying to be nice here.

"i'm sam, but you can call me daddy or sammy. whatever you want." the boy from earlier said. he reached his hand out and shook my hand. 

"i'm jack, but everyone calls me johnson." he smiled and stood up to hug me. "he's a hugger by the way. i'm madison." she stood up too. holy shit this girl was perfect. her teeth like sparkled when she smiled and her giggle could honestly cure cancer. 

"i'm leigh." the skank from earlier said. she didn't even try to move to shake my hand or hug me. 

the brown eyed gorgeous man child looked me up and down and turned back around. 

"that's jack too. he doesn't talk that much." johnson said to me. 

wow. hot and mysterious. definitely my kind of guy. 

"well, i guess you could say i'm like your assistant. so whatever you guys want or need just let me know. here's my number." i wrote my number down on a piece of paper and threw down in the middle of the circle. sam grabbed it first. "thanks babe." 

i headed to the door to leave but right before i opened it, jack said something.

"make sure you get us more weed. since you know, you ruined ours."