Chapter 14

Lupitas POV
So after everything was done with we just went home cause his performance would've already been over and plus he had canceled. When we got home I took a shower cause of all the blood.

DEVINS POV
So when we got to Lupitas house I was tired and I fell asleep On the couch. Mouse and Kevin were watching tv while Lupita was in the shower.

Kevin's POV
So I turned around and Devin was sleeping on the couch I tapped mouse on his shoulder and signaled to mouse. Then Lupita came out of her room and looked over to Devin and came up to us.

Lupitas POV
I went over to mouse and Kevin with a plan cause I saw Devin sleeping. I told them to go into the computer room and grab non perminant markers so that we can draw a mustache on his face. Kevin came back and said he's a very heave sleeper I doubt he'll wake up. I drew a mustache and Kevin drew a unibrow and mouse freckles.

DEVINS POV

I woke up to Lupita drawing on my face but I fell back asleep I didn't really care cause I knew she wouldn't do it with perminant marker. After a few minutes I woke up. Well got up I looked over to them and they all started laughing I knew they drew on my face so I walked over to the bathroom I got a marker and went up to them. Then drew a line on Kevin's face then on mouse Lupita started running as soon as she saw what I did to Kevin and mouse I ran after her and she jumped on her bed covering her self with the blanket. I took it off of her then we looked into each others eyes and I crashed my lips into hers we started to kiss then Kevin walked in and started to instigate. So then I got up and drew a line across her face and ran off running with her chasing me.....