When he uses pick up lines

A/N: Heyy so this one will be a bit sort, but this one will be very entertaining. So do please enjoy and as always vote, comment what you thought and share with your friends and look forward to the next scenario! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omi:

"(Y/n) do you has a map?" I asked as she gave me a confused look. "What for Omi?" (Y/n) tilted to her head to the side. "Because I have gotten lost while looking into your eyes." I said as her face turned a light shade of pink and started to giggle. "You're too adorable Omi, let me guess Raimundo gave you that one?" She said with a smile as she was giggling lightly as I rubbed the back of my neck kinda embarrassed now as I nodded my head "yes".

Clay Bailey:

"Hey (Y/n)." I called out to my girlfriend who was right next to me as we sat under a tree watching the clouds float by. "Yeah Clay?" She responded as she kept her gaze on the clouds. "You wouldn't happen to be a camera would you dear?" I asked as she looked at me raising an eyebrow. "Last time I check no I'm not, why?" (Y/n) questioned me as I smiled as I looked at her. "Because every time I look at you I smile." I said as her face began to blush as she smiled placing her head on my shoulder. "If that's the case then I guess I am one then." (Y/n) giggled softly as I put an arm around her shoulder going back to watching the white fluffy clouds with her.

Raimundo:

I saw (Y/n) come closer to the door way so I walked over and leaned on the frame before she could walk out and flashed her a smile. "Hey there bae, I got a question for you." I said as she stopped before she could walk into me and looked me in the eye. "Alright, what's up?" (Y/n) gave me one of her bright angelic smiles that I love so much. "Did it hurt when you fell?" I asked as she gave me a funny look. "When did I fall?" She asked not understanding my question as I chuckled a bit. "When you fell from heaven cuz you're such an angel." When I finished speaking she giggled as she shook her head. "No, because if I'm correct you were the one to catch me before I could even hit the ground." She said with a come back and I started to feel my face warm up a bit and laugh a bit as we both smiled at each other.

Jack Spicer:

"Hey (Y/n)." I said as I walked over to my girlfriend as I leaned my elbows on the table as I watched her work on a Jack-bot that needed some repairs. "Yes Jack?" She said to me, but keeping herself focused on the robot in front of her. "Do you know CPR?" I asked casually with a smile as she stopped and looked at me as she had a little spec of oil on her soft (S/c) skin. "Yeah, why you wanna kno?" She said tilting her head to the left still holding the wrench in her left hand. "Because you take my breath away." I winked at (Y/n) as she just started to giggle and shake her head a bit as she looked like she blushed a little bit. "Nice try Jack." She said leaning forward giving me a peck on the lips before going back to work on the Jack-bot as I found myself with a goofy smile on my face.

Chase Young:

I was leaning on a pillar watching (Y/n) as she was petting my jungle cats spoiling them with attention. "You wanna know something my dear?" I asked calling over to her as she looked up with her dazzling (E/c) eyes. "Hmm?" She simply hummed as she listened to what I had to say. "Every king needs his queen and I've searched high and low for the perfect queen... And I'm pretty sure you're my queen." I said as her face turned scarlet red and looked down to the cats going back to petting them again. I chuckled at her reaction, and smiled. (Y/n) was indeed my beloved queen.