Chapter 13

"Yess"I said wiping my tears.

"When she came to me before the accident she told me this story of when she was a child.She said she was around JoJo age"

"And she remembered that"I said laughing.

"Yes now listen kid"Kiloni said. "She said she loved reading books about magicians and how they can magically disappear.And as she got older she read a book that tupac read when he was in jail.Some thing about Makaveli and other things.That was all she told me though I never really knew what the hell she was talking about."

"She always had stories to tell "I said smiling.

"There go that smile"Kiloni said pinching my cheeks.

"Stopp"I whined.

"Lets just chill for the rest of the day me you and JoJo"Kiloni said.

"That sounds nice "I said getting up.

I walked in the the living room and JoJo was ready laying on the couch.

"How about a girls day"I asked JoJo.

"With Ice cream?"

"With ice cream "I said shaking my head.

"Is Tion coming "

Just hearing her name makes my head hurt.She lead me and my daughter on.

"No baby we aren't friends right now"I said.

"Okay "JoJo said looking sad.

"We can still have fun"I said picking her up and sitting her on the kitchen table.

"We can?"

"Yup but first you have to bathe and change into your pjs"I said helping her down.

I went into my room and stripped out of my clothes.I ran me some bath water and poured some bath salts .I got and and slid down so only my neck was visible.This is exactly what I needed .The water felt so nice as if it was caressing my skin.I closed my eyes and Tion and Cleo replayed in my head over and over.Then what hurt me the most was I was the one she cheated with.

"Come on where waiting on you"Kiloni yelled threw the door.

I didn't realize time slipped away.

"Alright im coming "I said pulling out the water stopper and getting out.

I put on some comfortable clothes and walked in the living room.

"Were watching inside out"JoJo squealed.

"At least its not frozen "I said flopping down on the couch.

"Only because they didn't have it"Kiloni said thankfully.

I cut off the lights and sat back down pulling JoJo onto my lap.

"I love you momma "She whispered as she laid her head down.

"I love you to baby girl"I whispered back.