Chapter 1

First of  all I hope all of you'll enjoying this story. Of there are any questions or mistakes in grammar or anything please tell me. I think I'll suck at it so it would be a pleasure to see some comments where you're telling me in which point my English failed. So I stop talking and let you have fun reading the story ^^

You walked trough the hallway of Roosevelt High. You held the books for next period against your chest. The way you looked was natural, none of those guys should see a twitch of how you react to their talking. You had really good ears, so you understood what they were mumbling about. Inside your mind the corners of your mouth winced down but you weren't showing your sadness. You just walked along the corridor searching for an escape of all those thoughts and hatings.

"Gosh!", a girl mumbled to two others who were standing with her. "She' so pretty (your hair color) hair! I wish I could have them!"
"Yeah, really!", one of the others agreed. "Yet here walk is cool too! I mean she walks this dressy! It's unbelievable she's human."
"Oh c'mon. Just because her hair is pretty and her gang is smart it doesn't mean she's perfect or things like this. She's just a stupid whore! Look at her breast! That are melons!", the last girl rolled her eyes while saying this. Then they all laughed together, agreeing the facts you're too perfect for the human world.

You sighed, passed by others and went to class. You played with your (hair color) hair sinking in your thoughts as well. Yeah sometimes you hated being demonic... actually you always hated it. Demons are perfect the way they are. But if you create a thing like a demonic-werewolf the genes are mixed and you got something strange. An abortion between hell, heaven and earth.
The teacher came in class, peeked worried at you and started class then.
You didn't knew how but the teachers knew the bad conditions you're living with. Also they caught some letters of girls writing about how much they admire and hate you. That made them worry yet you tried to calm them down, saying you were ok and nothing happened to you. But you were just lying. What happened to you didn't have to interest anyone, so you kept it as a secret.
It was a real bother for you being something between mortal and immortal.  Between perfect and inperfect. You shaked your head, hoping to stop all other upcoming thoughts about you life. You didn't care. It would've been better if your life ends right in front of the whole school. You had no friends but it was ok for you. Since you've always been a lone wolf.   How ironic... you thought writing down some notes. Not knowing that you were observed by someone and what should happen to you when school ends.

School finished and you were fully able now to escape the whole shit. But some guys barred your way. Just in the right moment... Why can't they move? You didn't knew so you waited what they would do. You still were in the hallways so they wouldn't do something this stupid. But... you were wrong. One guy grapped your hands while another one lifted your skirt. A little whistle was heard.
"She really is blessed by god." the one behind you said. "Not only her chest is a present but her ass is just perfect too."
"What do you want?" you hissed angrily. How could they dare dirty talking with you in school and even lifting your skirt!?
"Oh c'mon~ you know what we want from you."  the one in front of you said bending down a little.
"Get out of my sight and I spare your life. If not... you'll regret it." The boys just laughed just making you more angry. You  raised your leg kicking the one behind you right in his croth. You acted so fast they didn't saw it coming. With some space you raised your leg again and kicked the other one in the stomach. He tried avoding your foot but you were to fast for him to react and so he lay next to his bud.  You squatted down to grab your books which you throw on the ground because of those guys. Again you felt observed but you just went out of the building to the ruins what you call your home. If you just had not such a short temper these things wouldn't have happened...