the beach

*shawn, laur, maddie and avery are now at the beach*

averys pov 

"FINALLY HERE, MADS WAKE UP" I scream as we pull up to the white building 

me and maddie got unpacked and put on our bathing suits. I had on navy blue bottoms with a white triangle top that crossed in the back, and maddie put on a strapless sparkly blue bikini with white bottoms. We headed down to the beach and we started tanning. I turned on my all time favorite artist, shawn mendes and slowly drifted off thinking. 

shawns pov

"Shawn since your a guy and our resort was booked we had to make you a reservation at a different hotel but its only one building away from us" laur explained 

"ok thats fine"

yes, I get some privacy I thought to myself. When I got into my hotel room it was really nice. It had a living room with a couch and 2 small chairs on the side and a big flat screen tv. Then I walked into the bed room and saw a huge king sized bed and another flat screen tv. I decided to unpack then head to the beach. maybe this wouldn't be such a bad beach trip after all.

 averys pov 

almost 2 hours of thinking and tanning I decided to walk up to the pool and get a drink from the poolside bar. I told maddie and started to head up. Still listening to shawn I made my up to the pool. I grabbed a tea and decided to stay at the pool for a couple more minutes. When I was done I saw maddie talking to another girl. 

"hey maddie Im back"

"Oh, hey avery this is my friend laur that I just met" 

"Hey I'm laur I'm staying 1 building over I have been coming to this beach ever since I was little I'm surprised I haven't meet y'all yet." 

"That crazy I have been coming here since I was little too." I said to laur 

"ya this time I came with my guy friend" laur told us 

we didn't ask who the guy friend was and we all decided to get lunch

after that it was already 5 so we said goodbye to laur and headed upstairs to get ready for dinner 

"crap I left my sunglasses at the beach lemme go get them" I said to maggie 

as I was walking on the beach looking for my sunglasses I saw the sun was setting and decided to sit down and watch it. 

shawns pov 

as I was watching the sunset some girl sat next to me. Gosh, everywhere I go they recognize me. 

"Do you need something" I asked the girl 

"oh gosh sorry I didn't--" she stopped in the middle of her sentence 

"holy shit your shawn mendes" she said 

"ya thats me" I said annoyed 

not another fan...