chapter 20

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning you wake up around 8am. You put on a pair of skinny jeans and throw on a american eagle sweatshirt. You pull your hair up into a messy bun. At 8:24am you are finished with everything. Your Aunt woke up a few minutes ago and had put on a sweater over jeans with a belt over the sweater. She curled her blonde hair without speaking to you the whole time. She wasent really a person who talked a lot. At least she dint talk a lot to you. At 8:35 you guys were both ready and went off to the cafe you went to yesterday.

*time skip after breakfast*

It is now 9am. You head to Indy. You are extremly happy you get your spot in line again. You enter the doors everything looking the same as yesterday before the accident. Wow, they really fixed the place up!
"Hey, we get our spots back in line which means we dont have to wait again!"
You say too your Aunt as you head to the signing area.
"Good, because i would not be able to stand in that line again. My feet killed me last night."
She replys.
Well maybe you should not have worn heels.
You get to your spot infront of Bob. Next is Matthias and Amanda Faye. You are so excited since you have a statue for them. You pull out the two statues and letters. Hopefully this time you dont get interrupted by the loud speaker. You giggle to your self.
"Oh, Hi there!"
Matthias snaps you out of your thoughts.
"Ahh, hello! "
You say back giving each of them a hug.
"Here i have these for you"
You hand them your mini sculptures and letters.
"Wow! These are amazing! Thank you so much!"
Amanda says to you well Matthias is still gapeing at his.
"Ya! Wow, i love this so much, just wow!"
He says setting it on the table and then running over to you to give another hug.
"Will you sign?"
You ask holding your notebook out.
"Well of course!"
They both say at the same time which makes you all laugh.
"Thanks!"
You say when they hand your notebook back.
"No thank you!"
Matthias says.
"Ya! Thank youuu!"
Amanda says coming to give you another hug.
"Hey do you mind if i get a pic?"
You ask motioning for your Aunt to get your phone ready.
"Well no not at all!"
Amanda says.
You stand in the middle of the two of them. You all flash your bright, happy smiles.
"Thanks!"
You say waving at them moving to the next person. Wow, they are even nicer in person! You step up to the next person which is, pewdiepie.