First meeting

Skyla's P.O.V

"Well this is very weird i'v been here for a week now and im already lost this is just my luck" i let out a sigh of defeat tried to figure my way out but even looking at the map didn't help it was all just confusing "how does anyone get to class when the map is so bloody useless" i thought to myself. after a few minuets of walking i bumped into silvery hedgehog with two quills at the back and five quills on his forehead "oh sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" i bowed my head hoping to be forgiven "it's okay no need to apologize hey your that new girl right?" the silvery hedgie asked me with one of his ears tilted then i looked up "oh yea im new here and it's been a week and im already lost hehe" i said with one hand behind my head with a a sort nervous and guilty expression on my face and he simply smiled "hey don't worry about it the teacher will let you off so what class do you have" he asked and i gave him my school time table. then he smiled with excitement "c'mon you have the same class as me oh by the way im silver nice too meet you" he said as he grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me to class "oh im skyla and the pleasure is mine" i smiled back and after a few minuets we soon got to class and luckily we didn't get a detention. 

*after class* 

Silvers P.O.V 

after class skyla came over to me and simply asked if she could sit with me at lunch i had no reason to saying no so i said yea sure her eyes widened and a tiny smile was visible on her lips "thank you silver" her soft little voice echoed those words "no problem c'mon my friends are probably sick of waiting for me" i smiled as i turned to go to the lunch hall with skyla trailing behind me. "hey guys sorry im late i had to show someone around" i called while waving to my friends the all turned to see who that someone was. i moved out the way so everyone could see skyla then she went shy and said a quiet hi to everyone "sky you want to sit next me" a happy  pink hedgehog asked "oh okay" skyla politely