Mendi

So i decided to stay. I was sitting on the chair. As soon as Kian fell asleep i got to my room and also fell asleep. in the morning guys were eating breakfest. ''Come Kylie'' yelled Sam. ''I'm gonna skip this'' i smiled and drank some water. After that i took a quick shower did my hair in a pony tail and got dresses. And by dressed i ment some pair of vans, some high waisted jeans, black t-shirt and a hoodie. ''i'm going to work'' i smiled while leaving the house.

Work went quick since i enjoyed it. ''Hi'' some girl came to me. ''Hello. How can i help you?'' i asked and smiled. ''uhm.. actually i'm here because i'm looking for Kian?'' she was kind of nervous but stunning. ''Ohh okay. What do you want?'' i asked while doing my thing. ''you live with him right? Can you tell me where he lives?'' she asked walking behind me while i was walking around. ''Who are you exactly?'' i asked her. ''I am Mendi. We met while he was in Hawaii'' she finally told me. i gave her the adress and the girl left. i was kind of sad but i knew we can't be more that friends.

I came home tired and the only thing on my mind was bed. I almost fell asleep when i heard a knock on my door. ''come in'' i said half asleep. ''are you sleeping?'' the voice asked. ''no'' i said. ''so... i heard Mendi was talking to you. i am really glad you are not mad at me or something'' Kian said while getting comfortable on my bed. ''its okay'' i smiled. he smiled back and left the room. I drowned in a deep sleep.

I was woken up by Ricky who was jumping on my bed. ''wake up princess'' he smiled and jumped even more. ''what is going on?'' i asked. ''lets go on the beach'' he screamed. ''what are you talking about? its 7pm'' i said confused. He dragged me out of the bed in the kitched. ''what are we doing?'' i asked. ''we are having some bonding time. Like a familly'' Sam said. So we left the house and got comfortable on the beach. ''where is Kian?'' Connor asked while giving me a beer. ''Ohh he went out with this new girl i think? He will join us later'' Travis told us. I just smiled. We had an amazing time when Kian and Mendi came. ''hello'' everyone said. The rest of the night was really good and we all enjoyed it.

*5 months later*

Kian and Mendi were together for three months and i accepted that. Me and Theo were getting really close and i really like him but since Kian and that girl broke up everything was about Kian. he was getting drunk all the time even in the middle of the day and he was violent and everything we never wanted for him to be. The boys were sick of him and so was I. Connor, JC and Ricky were staying at their girlfriends so i was left with Trevor, Sam and Kian.

It was Friday when i came back from work and since i was tired and didn't want to go to sleep in decided to watch some TV. After some time my phone started buzzing. It was Sam. ''Hi'' i said all happy. ''are you home?'' he asked. ''yeah. What is going on?'' i asked him. ''go get Kian. i wont come home today.'' I was confused but when he told me he was drunk again i understood. So i quickly got up and put on some black jeans and some hoodie. My hair was already in pony tail so i woked up Trevor, got my keys and went to find Kian.