Chapter 1:

Dylan's P.O.V
___________________________
Dancing is my everything so after I decided to skip school to go dance it was normal for me. I have been dancing for hours and school has ended now. I usually go out front to the desk and talk to Jennifer for a while. I changed from my grey sweat pants into my black pants that have a chain to the one side and hang a little low on my waist. I slip on my tight grey shirt and Adidas before going to the front counter.

"Hey Jennifer. How's it goin?"
"It's going good. We have a newcomer."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Her name is Andrea and is in 'Studio B'. I think she might be your age so you can go see if she needs any lessons."
"Okay. See you later."

I volunteer a lot around the studio and mostly with the dancing. When people my age come in they aren't all that good so I give them dance lessons.

I walk into 'Studio B' and was suddenly consumed with a mouthwatering smell. It smelt like lilacs and roses. It smelt so good and once I saw the girl dancing, I knew that she was my mate. She continued dancing like nobody came in and finally stroke her last pose and looked over at me. She is beautiful. Her hair was up in a bun and I saw brown and blond. Her outfit was a black tank top and black fitness shorts.

"Hey."
"Hi," she said.
"I'm Dylan Grace."
"I'm Andrea Johnson. Oh and your sister is cool."
"So is your brother."

She spaces out for a couple seconds and then says to me, "Just a minute Dylan."