The Dance.

I strongly recommend listening to the song "don't wanna miss a thing" by aerosmith while reading this.
-
-
Harry and Louis are seated at their table in front of all of their friends and family. Harry has his arm wrapped around Louis, tracing little circles on his shoulder. Louis' hand is resting on Harry's thigh. Liam has put on a video for everyone to watch titled "The Best of Larry Stylinson." Harry giggles at the name and Louis rolls his eyes fondly. The room is filled with quiet "awes" as video clips and pictures of the newlyweds flash across the screen. Harry is to busy staring at his husband to focus on the video though. He loves to just sit and admire Louis sometimes. He loves the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles big, and how his eyebrows scrunch up when he's concentrating, and the way he licks his lips right before speaking. When the video ends everyone applauds. Niall stands and hits his fork on his champagne glass quietly. Everyone turns to him as he clears his throat.

"I just wanted to make a toast to the newlyweds. Louis and Harry, you guys have been two of my best friends for 11 years now. If anyone in this world deserves happiness, its you guys. We've all been through so much together and we've all grown from boys to men. I'm happy that you guys finally tied the knot! So cheers to the happy couple! I love you guys! Best mates in the world!"

Everyone raises their glasses and a chorus of "cheers" echo through the room. Louis mouths "love you bro" to Niall and Niall just nods his head in return. Harry leans down to kiss Louis on the cheek. "I love you so much babe."

Music starts to play, and Louis stands up reaching out for Harry's hand. Its time for their first dance as a married couple. Harry takes Louis hand and stands, smiling like a dork. Louis kisses him quick on the lips and they head out to the dance floor. All eyes are on the two men as the lights go dim, and "Don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith starts to play. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and Harry places his hands in the small of Louis' back. As they sway back and forth to the music, Louis lays his head in the crook of Harry's neck and closes his eyes as he takes in the scent of his new husband. Harry is singing softly to the music.

"Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing"

Louis' eyes start to water. He looks up at Harry, "What did I ever do to deserve you, Harry Styles?"

"Heeey, its Harry Tomlinson now, I believe, and I could ask you the same question babe." Harry jokes, and gives Louis a cheesy grin.

"Yeah, Harry Tomlinson." Louis smiles as he reaches up to tuck Harry's curls behind his ear. Harry keens at the gesture and Louis leans his head back down onto Harry's shoulder.

"I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this"

The men stay wrapped up in each other until the song ends, forgetting about everything and everyone. Harry only focusing on the sweet smell of Louis' hair and Louis only focusing on the strong embrace of Harry. Suddenly, Louis feels a heavy weight in his foot and Harry sort of stumbles.
"OW! Harry, babe you stepped on my foot!" Louis practically yells at Harry.

"Oops"

Louis heart skips a beat and he freezes. Its like time has stopped around him and Harry, and nothing else matters in this moment. He remember the first words they ever spoke to each other.

*flashback*
11 years go.
"Alright mate, wait for me here yeah?" Louis says to his friend before he walks into the bathroom. He's on his phone, so he doesn't realize a small curly haired boy at the sink washing his hands. Louis bursts out laughing at something on his phone just as harry turns around. They slam into each other and Louis drops his phone. "Oi pal, watch where you're going yeah!?" Louis yells at the boy as he reaches down to pick up his cracked phone. "Goddamnit look what you-" Louis looks up at the boy for the first time. He looks almost looks scared. "-ve done."

"Oops" the boy says quietly, looking as he's just seen a ghost.
Louis just smiles at the slightly taller boy. He has the prettiest green eyes, the pinkest lips.

"Hi."

*end of flashback*

Louis steps up to his husband, throws his arms around his neck and crashes their lips together. Harry is a bit surprised but he goes with the flow, and kisses Louis back. The kiss is full of nothing but love. Harry feels as if his lips might break if Louis presses any hearder. He wraps his arms around Louis' tiny waist and pulls him tightly to his body. The crowd is still staring at them. Louis pulls back and presses his forehead to harrys, panting from the kiss.

"Hi."
-
-
-
I know this was short but what can you do, the honeymoon is next ayyee, let me know what you think! Sorry for any mistakes!
xx -kate