I'v Got Jet Pack Blues

Okay so a lot of you might know me as the lead singer of FOB and also might be on your way right now to go to one of our concerts. I really do appreciate everything my fans do for me and all but our bus has been acting really strange and I really hope I dose not break down. If it dose break down then we will have to post pone the concert we are supposed to do next week. I think that Andy is as worried I am because he keeps biting his nails and I have never seen him do that before. But we are almost to the next gas station so we can fill up. I will be right back.

I am back and the bus will not start up. I knew I shouldn't have jinxed it. The good news is that there is a close hotel. The bad news is that the hotel is called Twin Skeleton's. Oh why do things like this happen. The bus driver told us that since the bus is broke down that we will have to walk their. Also that someone will tow the truck and the closest dealership is two hours away. So we will probably be in the hotel for about one week or so. because they will probably have to do a full look over and fix the whole bus or replace the motor at least. I will talk to you as soon as we get to the hotel witch will probably be a little bit.

We are here at the hotel and i am not looking at it in a good way. It is very shadowed. It is also in the middle of know were. I will talk to you guys later about the hotel because we have to get a room unpack and then go
get something to eat and then go to bed.:(