Ok Love

Hope: ( comes running into the other room) Mommy! Why is mia eating out of the trash?

Rebekah: ( vamp speeds into the kitchen)

Hayley: umm.........

Rebekah: mia why are you eating out of the trash?

Mia: I was hungry ( hides a piece of food behind her back)

Rebekah: ( sits on the floor) what's that your hiding behind your back?

Mia: pizza crust.

Rebekah: give it here ( holds out hand)

Mia: ( huffs) ok. ( gives the crust to rebekah)

Rebekah: thank you. (throws it back in the trash)

Mia: HEYYY WHY YOU DO THAT?! ( trys to get it back out of the trash)

Rebekah: (stops her) I did that because darling you don't have to eat out of the trash any more.

Mia: I don't?

Rebekah: no, if you were hungry you could of just asked if you wanted more food.

Mia: really.

Rebekah: yes really

Mia: ok

Rebekah: so are you hungry? ( already knowing the answer )

Mia: yes

Rebekah: ok. ( gives her some food)

Elijah: hello rebekah.

Rebekah: ( spins her head towards her brother, then back at mia) mia I'll be right back ok love.

Mia: ( imitates her accent ) ok love.

Rebekah: (laughs at mia then walks to elijah) Where the bloody hell were you elijah?! Nik nearly ripped marcel and I head off because we were late. You have better got that same exact reaction from him!

Elijah: I was held up at the moment and yes i did, some vampires tried to atempt to attack me so i killed them. there were about five of them.

Rebekah: were they marcels?

Elijah: I do not believe so, they didn't  even think twice about trying to kill me as if they were compelled or they are new vampires knowing nothing about the originals. (notices mia) is she one of hopes friends she looks awfully young.

Rebekah: umm no she is not ( she tells him what happend yadayadayada) and I don't know how mch she heard or if she can tolorate the sight of blood so clean up.

Elijah: ( leaves to clean up the blood)

Rebekah: mia how much of that did you hear?

Mia: was i supposed to be listening?

Rebekah: no, would you like to meet my brother elijah?

Mia: yeah, wait how many siblings do you have?

Rebekah: I have seven siblings.

Mia: Wow! whats there names?

Rebekah: ( laughs) there is freya, finn, elijah, niklaus, me, kol, and henrik. two of them are dead though thats finn and henrik.

Mia: well thats sad, don't know what i'd do without snowy.

Rebekah: yeah well how about this I'll tell you more about the mikaelson family later ok but right now here is elijah.

Mia: ok.

Elijah: ( bends down to greet mia) hello ( shakes her hand) whats your name?

Mia: (laughs) mia

Elijah: whats funny?

Mia: does everyone in this family exept hayley and marcel talk funny beks?

Rebekah: (laughs) maby they do maby they don't there is still freya and kol you have to meet yet

Mia: fine i'll play.hey wait where's snowy

Rebekah: snow is upstairs in my room asleep

Mia: ohh ok

Rebekah: mia are you sleepy?

Mia: yeah

Rebekah: would you like to sleep here or at marcels tonight?

Mia: here

Rebekah: I figured you would say that. ( calls marcel to tell him the plans for the girls have changed). ( picks up mia) come on lets go to my room

Mia: (yawns) ok. ( while going upstairs she falls asleep)

Rebekah: ( puts her to sleep and then as well as herself).