Witchy Paridise pt2

Kol: what do you know about spells kid?

Mia: I know spells cause my mom was a witch and so are me and snowy.

Davina: prove it,  (looks around for something she can test on) here make these feathers float in the air. ( clearly not convinsed that she is telling the truth)

Rebekah: are you sure she should even be doing spells at such a young age?

Davina: yes I'm sure. It's not like she is making someone fall to the floor with a deadly head ache, rebekah it's one of the most simplest spell a witch could do don't worry. ( gives the feathers to mia)

Mia: YAY ( does spell and looks up) ( laughs) pretty, see I am a witch I don't lie. So your turn prove it. ( stops doing the spell and watches the feathers fall)

Davina: ( makes the feathers float again) ( stops the spell and watches the feathers fall)

Mia: ok. ( turns to kol) your turn kol.

Kol: I'm not a witch any more darling.

Mia: ( confused) whadda mean anymore?

Kol: well- ( gets inturupted)

Rebekah: kol I don't think she is ready for that just like hope isn't ready either so don't.

Kol: fine ( walks away)

Rebekah: well i am going to go i want to go shopping for the girls and I. ( picks up mia and leaves ) how would you like to go shopping for new clothes with me and your sister?

Mia: ( sqeals with delight) yes!!!

Rebekah: I thought you would say so lets go pick up snow from the compound and go shopping.

Mia: ok 

Rebekah: (Puts mia in the car, then calls marcel and tells him she is going to pick up snow to go shopping)

                                                       (Meanwhile at the compond)

Marcel: ( hangs up the phone then walks over to klaus) klaus I have wanted to ask her this quisten for a while but i was afraid of what you would do to either kill me or dagger rebekah

Klaus: ohh well this should be intresting

Marcel: since you are so overprotective of rebekah falling in love I wanted to ask for your blessing in marrying her.

Elijah: you and rebekah deserve to be happy together. It should not matter what we think but you have my blessing

Klaus: I think hope has made me soft you have my blessing

Marcel: great, well i wanted to do it here at dinner

Klaus: sure. But do not think i won't rip your heart out if i found out that you have hurt her

Elijah: ( calmly says) Niklaus calm your self. who would be coming to dinner?

Marcel: snow, mia, davina, cami, haley, and josh and the mikaelsons will already be here 

Klaus: let me see the ring.

Marcel: ( shows him the ring)

Elijah: looks like rebekahs dreams are finally coming true.

Marcel: ( puts the box back in his pocket)

Rebekah&mia: ( walk into the compound)

Rebekah: where is snow

Klaus: up in Hopes room

Rebekah: ( goes up to hopes room)

Mia: ( walks over to klaus marcel and elijah) (immates the british accent) hiyoo love howya doin?

Marcel: ( laughs) rebekah tells me you girls are going shopping i think you guys are gonna have fun.

Rebekah: ( goes into hopes room and sees hayley snow and hope playing) snow did daddy tell you that we are going shopping today?

Snow: yes!!! I'm so happy.

Hope: can i come too aunt bekah pleaseeeee!?

Rebekah: only if your mama says yes

Hope: mama please

Hayley: sure. Why don't I come with you

Rebekah: sure it can be a girls day

Snow: what's a girls day?

Hope: ( shocked) you never had a girls day with your mom or with your friends before?

Snow: no not if eating lunch with katy or going to school for the first time counts.

Hope: what

Rebekah: we should get going ( goes down stairs to see mia talking to her brothers and marcel)

Mia: this place is so big its like a castle.

Rebekah: mia sweetie we are about to go.

Mia: (runs over to snow) I met kol today

Snow: who's kol?

Rebekah: don't worry snowy you'll meet him later tonight and you both will meet freya. snow they are my siblings i'll tell you in the car ok.

Snow: ok

                                    (They all get in the car and go to stores)

                   ( klaus calls everyone to come over tonight for dinner later saying it's gonna be a suprise) 

Rebekah: so we already know what dress hope wants but what about you girls

Snow: I want the blue dress the one with the pale blue leather jacket and those black sneakers

Rebekah: ok. and what about you mia?

Mia: I want the green dress with those black flats that have the bows on them.

Rebekah: ok (gets the outfits)

Snow&Mia: ( trys on the outfits and come out of the dressing rooms)

Snow: (gasps) oh my gosh i look beautiful 

Mia: I think we all look cute

( they leave in there in their new outfits and go back to the compound)

Marcel: you all look great

thank you.

                       ( they all eat)

Marcel: ( stands up ) i have an announcement everyone

(Everyone looks up)

Marcel: you might be wondering why i had  klaus call you all over for dinner. Well it is because i wanted all of you to whitness this moment ( gets down on one knee)

Rebekah: (gasps)

Marcel: rebekah i have always been in love with you even when all the odds were against us. we have both been through so much hell together and apart( he says more be creative and think of what you want him to say next i'm stuck on that part) so will you marry me Rebekah Mikaelson?

Rebekah: YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! ( laughs and crying at the same time , then kisses him)

Everyone: (clapping)

Snow: are those happy tears?

Rebekah: yes they are i am very happy. Looks like my dreams are finally coming true. (smiles)