Chapter one: The Call

*Kyle's POV*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm buzzing in my ear.

"Shoot!" It's now 1pm and I haven't made a new video!

I love YouTube, its my life. I still cant believe that I have all of my perfect and incredible subscribers.

I grab my camera and start to set it up. I also grab a Peace Tea out of the fridge , man I love these things. I sit down, Fix my hair, and start to record.

"What's up Kyeforce it's Kyle here!" I hold up my signature pose "And today I'm gonna do a Q&A! I told you guys to send me some questions on my website things and guess what? I'm gonna answer them!"

"Okay so lets get this thing started." I grab my Peace Tea and take a few gulps. First question asks "Do you plan on going to Warped Tour? #kohnnie" Then I realize who it was sent by....Johnnie frackin Guilbert!!!! He's my big time idol!! I start to talk while slighty blushing saying "Well Johnnie I don't thi-" I got cut off when I hear "A match into water " By Pierce the Veil come out of my phone.

I grab my phone saying sorry to the Kyeforce and answer the call.

I put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" I ask hesitently

"Hi, is this Kyle David Hall?" He asked with a stern voice

"Yes it is, may I ask who I'm speaking to?" I say with a small laugh

"Uhm yes I'm with the Warped tour staff and I'm calling to ask if you would like to participate at the youtuber te-" he was cut off by me screaming like a 12 year old girl at a Justin bieber concert (idefk)

"Oh I'm so sorry please go on." I say trying to sound professional

He chuckled and said "As I was saying would you like to participate in the youtubers tent at this years Warped Tour In L.A?"

"Are you serious!?" I ask confused and excited

"Yes I'm very serious " he laughs "You have two Days to call back this number with your answer and four days to be In a hotel in L.A. If you choose to come of course"

"Oh my God well i'll have to ask my mom but it's probably going to be

A yes." I say probably way to excited.

"Of course! You have two days hope to see you soon! "

"Can I ask who all the youtubers are that are going?" I ask nervous of his answer.

"Yes they are Bryan Stars, Jordan Sweeto, Alex Dorme, Damon Fizzy, and

Johnnie Guilbert!" He says excitedly

I froze...all of my idols. I'll be sharing a frackin tour bus with all of my idols.

"Hello?" I heard come from my phone

"Oh sorry dawg I'm just super excited " I say almost shaking

"Well great! We hope to see you there Bye!"

"Thank you so, so much Bye!!!" I say shaking

I put my phone down, and look at the camera.

"Well there's your answer Johnnie!" I pause "By the way what's Kohnnie?"

With that I ended the video saying I love you to all my fans and signed out with my signature pose. "Bye guys I love you all, untill next time!"

"Mom!! Ive got a big question to ask you" I shout laughing.

~A/N ~

So I hope you guys enjoyed it's bad but I'm first starting out!

I love you all! Bye lovelies