Kidnaped

Hi this is my first story i hope you all really like it. Enjoy!

***********************************

Just imagine....you kidnaped one direction!?

Chapter one

A scary walk down the road..

One direction just finished a show in time square."that was the BEST show ever lads" niall said. "i know right!?"zayn followed. They were getting close to the hotel that they were staying at but then a little girl came up to them and ask "are..are you guys one....one direction?" asking so shy. Harry bends down and say "yeah are you a fan?" "yeah" the little girl said. "whats your name?" louis asked. "ashley" all the band members thought she was the cutest and sweetest girl ever!

"but you can call me........the stab" ashley said. Louis ask "why do people call you that?" ashley sceamed "BOYS!?!" A white truck came zooming down the road and each and everyone came rushing out of the van grabing harry,zayn,louis,liam, and niall. Ashley hoped in the car and tied and duck tape all them.They drove to a place called shamores that shut down a really long time ago. Liam was twisting a turning trying to get out but no luck. He was stuck,all of them were.........

The crew unloaded the boys. They all got throne in like a prisners. Zayn scraped his knee really bad and had to get stichs.

They all got torchered each and every day. The band was off for a few month so no one cared to look for them. The real punisments began. Its was zayns turn first.

Ashley grabed him and tied him up to a chair for he wont move. Ashley tilted back his head and died it bright red! Zayn was crying for his first time for anything.

Ashley pushes zayn back in the room and grabed harry and did the samething as zayn....... Tyeing him to the chair but this time he beautiful curls cut off.. Harry was screaming a said"fuck off you little fuck bitch" ashley stard at him and said "you know you little piece of shit,if you say one more fucking word i will-"

"word" harry says. Louis say "ha ashley you judt got dist!"

***********************************

i hoped you guys like my first chapter of "kidnaped:one direction" vote if you want me to make more!

~Debbie Pereira <3