Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"say thank you to you little friend over there because now you are going to be BALD!"said ashley. Harry was flipping out ha said "i hate you louis just die ill never forgive you!!! I hope all the carrots just go die and fall of the face of the earth so fuck you louis just...DIE!" louis feels so upset because harry never screamed a louis for anything.louis was even crying.😥

So harry got his hair cut all off! So now its liams turn up.

Ashley took liam and the gards put him in a room and ashley pushed a red botten a bunch of spoons fell from the celling and he was screaming and ashley left him there.

Louis was up. Louis asked ashley "you can shave and do what ever you want do as long it keeps harry not feel lonley." so ashley did as so shaved louis hair and made him eat molded carrots. Harry just looked at him.

Last was niall. Ashley took Niall and just put electric blue highlights in his hair. Naill liked it but he did not show that he liked it.......

After ashley took liam out of torcher and everyone got dinner there only meal they get. Before thay all went to bed, they all got raped and whiped by a belt.

****next day*****

they all feel sore and brused all over the place. Zayn said "hey why dont we try to escape?!" louis said "theres no chance"

"we can atleast try?" harry said

Ashley called them down for breakfast.

Ashley said "just warning you guys if you EVER try to leave i will find you!ok!?'' no one awnsered so she said agein "OK!?" harry said "alright!"

"dont you dare show me aditude agein ok!?" "sure" harry said sacarsticly.

Ashley ordered them to go back in there room and write on there twitter accounts that there all ok and stuff. They did what they were told. After they did all that zayn climbed out the window "were are you going!!??" Louis asked "I'm leavening anyone care to join?" zayn said. "me" Louis and Harry said at the same time. "what the fuck are you guys crazy?!?!" Niall said.