4. New room

Andys pov.
I looked into my little girls eyes and melted I didn't know what to say * baby mommy is in a better place now * I say holding her hand * ok daddy* she kissed my hand and I smiled I miss u macey. * lets go home baby girl * I picked her up and walked to the car. While driving I got a call from sammi jinxxs wife * hello* * Andy I made raven a room it's almost done wait about 20 mins * * um ok I'll just get her new stuff*.
After shopping
We just got done I got her batman pjs and batman shirt I got her some barbies then I got her cute little outfits. I got her into the car and drove home I got all the bags out and raven on my hip. I walked in to see the guys and sammi * hey guys* * awe Ravens wearing a bvb shirt so cute* sammi says * yup she's my fallen angel* * hey raven I made u something * says the guys say . I walked into her new room it was beautiful just right for my beautiful baby * daddy it's pretty * * say thank u to ur family baby they worked hard* I say * tank u family* she giggles and jumps on her bed * I think she likes it * said Ashley I smiled and said * yes she dose thank u you guys she loves it * anything for our biggest fan * cc said hugging raven.
2 hours later
andys pov.
I put my baby in her batman pjs and put her in bed and kissed her * good night my rave* I nickname her rave * good night daddy I wove u* * love u to baby girl * I went to bed and dreamed about my angel macey.

Hope u liked it I made it longer this time plz vote and follow me bye my fallen angels