5. "Sadie"

1 year later
Andys pov.
I cant belive its been a year with my babygirl todays her brithday shes truning 3 today i went into her room i wake her up * babygirl wake up its your bday * i Say she whines * daddy i terid * i simlies * fine ill just Take all ur stuff back * * Noo daddy * I smiled down at her and picked her up and kissed her forehead. * we're going to sammis and jinxxs Home for ur party then u can OPEN ur stuff * i. Said to her * ok daddy* i got her dressed in a Toto it was HOT Pink and a cinderalle Shirt and got her in The car.

* drvies to jinxxs house*
* jinxxs*pov.
We got ravens party all done it was all Disney theme i got her Disney barbies disneys movies and some Hello Kittys clouths cc got her some bvb shirts and Batman toys ash got her 4 Snow white shirts and shoes 1 blue dress with dimouds on The front and cute Little dress shoes Jake got her more barbies and a frozen bed set andy got her Batman blanket a kit of black and Pink bows and more movies .

Andys pov.
After We got there We had cake and watched a movie and open her stuff she loved them there was a knock At The door and ash opened it up and there was The most beautiful girl in The Whole room she had blue hair and was pale she looked At me and blushed i smiled At her as she walked towards me and Said * im sadie* * im andy and this is my daughter raven * i looked into her Eyes and hold reaven * Hey raven im sadie happy brithday * raven was too shy and huged me * Awe shes shy she looks so much Like u wheres her mom* i looked down and cc whisperd what happend to macey in her ear and looked Sad * im so sorry about that * * ITS ok Hey maybe u wanna babysit raven and We can hang out or something * i smiled and she also * sure i would love that here's my number *
* 3 hours later*
Andys pov.
Me Sadi and raven hung out and laughed all night it was the best night I was on the way home and put my baby girl to bed and kissed her * good night baby* .