Chapter 3

As soon as the barrier fell, shadows fell upon them as five dragons landed in front of them, the two dragon slayer instantly felt grief and sadness flow through them. The red one looked at them as he growled at Agnologia, "Why are you here Agnologia and what do you want with my son." Agnologia felt Natsu shift on his shoulder and just smiled, "Oh I'm just picking up my package and was just about to lea-" he was cut off as Igneel roared at him, "Put down my son and leave!!"

This action caused Natsu to wake up quickly and see Igneel but his happiness was short lived as soon as he noticed as he was over Agnologia's shoulder. But before he could try to do anything Agnologia forced his magic into him while he was over his shoulder from the hand that was holding him in place. Hearing his surrogate son's scream caused Igneel to take action and charged at the dragon before him, who is still in his human form, but Agnologia seen this coming. He dropped Natsu to the ground as he shifted back into his dragon form and guarded his precious cargo underneath him as he took the brunt of the attack and retaliated.

As the two dragons fought it out, the guild tried to get to the dragon slayer who was still writhing in pain from the magic slowly being absorbed into him. Jet soon seen a chance and took it but just as he was going to grab Natsu a unexpected blow threw him back to his the other guild members. Agnologia was able to knock him away from Natsu while Igneel roared at him hot, red flames engulfing him but that barely did anything to him, sure it burned but he would just have to deal with it since his main priority was to get Natsu away from them.

With that in mind, he pull and unexpected move, he dodged a charge as Igneel went by him in a red blur, Agnologia quickly knocked the other dragons away and quickly snatched Natsu into his claws and flew off before any of the dragons could recover from their dazed state.

Once recovered, Igneel noticed the missing presence of his son, and the Chaos Dragon. Growling in rage, the pissed off dragon stomped over to the mages and looked at them before speaking, "When did the changes in my son begin, humans." Igneel growled but was whacked in the back of his head by Grandine and Metallicana who did not appreciate his rudeness and anger at their kids and the friends of the dragon slayers'. "Igneel by all dragons, please remain calm, we will get Natsu back before anything happens to him. Now why don't you go sit somewhere while I deal with getting the information on Agnologia and Natsu." Grandine spoke in a soft caring voice but Igneel and the other dragons heard the threat of her anger laced within.

Soon a grumbling Fire Dragon King left with the other dragons as the Sky Dragon turned towards the mages, "Now my child, Wendy, do you know why Agnologia took Natsu and what is happening to him?" The dragon asked as Wendy nodded her head in quick rapid movements. "I do Grandine, Agnologia took Natsu so that when the process of something is completed the Natsu will become his heir, but then Natsu won't be himself, Agnologia said that he would become like him and he is pouring his magic into Natsu to make him his son and not Igneel's son." Wendy spoke quickly but Igneel roared in anger at what he had heard from the young Sky Dragon Slayer. "How dare that ....that damn vile beast!!" roared the Fire King, Wendy's eyes widened in fear. Grandine smacked him on his head and glared at him sternly. "Igneel, I will not tolerate you yelling and scaring these young ones!! And especially if one of them is mine!!" Igneel immediately looked down in shame. "Now, we have to find out where Agnologia is taking Natsu and how long we have before it's too late." Grandine spoke as she turned to the mages, " And you will help us search for him." The mages shouted in confirmation, determination showing boldly.