Chapture 5- The hunting

It's been about five minutes we haven't heard another gun shot, I'm looking around the room as Max looks at me and I look at my arm there's a lot of blood and then I passed out... While I'm on the floor bleeding max calls the police and an ambulance but for a few seconds he stop and looks around the room he's panicking he's that drunk he can't remember the hotel addressing or room number, but as he was tiring to think what the address was max was on the floor with the phone now to far from him to reach he screams he has been shot down by the killer...

Two days later I wake up in the hospital only remembering the killers face I get up and pull the chords of me and as I'm pulling them off the mechanics start going crazy with a really high pitch beeb and it's hurting my ears, As people run in the door I see Max I smiled and pushed my way though the doctors and wraps my arms around him.a couple hours later were allowed to leave and when we get back to the hotel room we find a note on the door " it's from the killer" max says as I read the note out load it says that's he on his way to Australia and that we will meet someone new with the same story as ours. " we're off to Australia then" Megan said to Max...