Chapter 2- My Journey

My journey begin in western Mexico where I'm looking for people that can track my family's murder, I meet a guy name Max that will do it for me, "but" he says as he smiles it's going to coast you "$25000" I says will a smile "no" he replies "a date with you is what it is going to cost" he says with a smile on his face, I replied with a okay. When I get to a hotel I start to get ready for this date with Max. As I am about to walk out of the door my phone rings its a private number but I answer anyway "hello" says a voice that I know "do you still wake to the sound of your family screaming" said the voice I replied with "what do you want with me" he replies with "why are you looking for me Megan Jane Mathews" "I want revenge but not only for my sake but for my family's sake, I will find you and I will kill you" "no you won't" he yells, then hangs up. Max walks in to pick me up for our date but instead he finds me in my bed crying "what's wrong?" he asked I find the words "nothing now let's go " I Say in a soft voice. He opens the car door like a gentleman and I replied with a "thank you" as where driving he says"so tell me a little about you" "well I'm 27 years of age, my name is Megan Jane Mathews, I enjoy archery, I love singing and I really enjoy cooking. You?" "Well I'm 27 years of age, my name is Max Thomas Jackson, I enjoy tracking people to the end of the word and I also enjoy shooting people" he said with a smile.