Chapter 16 (NEW AND IMPROVED ENDING)

This is the new and improved ending, it's a lot better than the cop-out that the last one was so please read! Hope you enjoy ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Mom, Dad!"

I ran to greet my parents as we entered the airport back home.

"Tori! About... everything, we can explain-"

I looked up at Mom and laughed, "Don't worry about it - I don't care anymore. Plus I probably already know everything."

She gave me a motherly glare but then laughed and pulled me back in tight to the hug. I looked across the airport as the others greeted their own parents. I can see Liam already heading over to get his luggage and then to the exit of the airport with his parents. He turned back and saw me. He gave a small wave before he was first to leave, pretty much unnoticed. It will be interesting to see what he's like at school next Monday. Likely nothing will have changed but I guess I don't mind that.

"Hey," Mom noticed the necklace, "how come there's only four?"

Dad cut in with a grin, "Oh who cares? I don't want anything to do with it anymore because you're our daughter and she made you feel out of place being our daughter. That's not right. We love you and as exciting as having a plastic come-alive magic baby on our hands when we were barely adults was, this is so much better."

I smiled and Mom grinned, "Nice speech Leon."

And that's when it happened. The fifth star. It never had anything to do with those stupid boys. Just me and my parents. So, what happens to her now? I glanced around the airport and suddenly something caught my eye. It wasn't her, it was the necklace around her neck that I saw.

"Huh," I murmured. I reached up and only felt my skin under my fingertips. How did she do that?

I turned my attention back to her. She waved and smiled at me then, as she turned and stepped out of the building, she disappeared. She literally just disappeared.

"Did- did you see that?"

I turned to Livi who had suddenly appeared on my left side, "Yup." I glanced up to check that my parents hadn't - yeah, they were occupied. I know she is supposed to be an Evans but I feel like she won't be a problem anymore. I don't have to have her mixed up in my life, Griffin or no Griffin, but I think she would always be there if I need her. Ha, like that'll be happening anytime soon.

"You should probably say goodbye to your future husband," Livi grinned at me.

Frankie appeared on my other side, "Yeah, I was just talking to Griffin and he said he's about to leave so." Frankie nodded back in the direction of Griffin and his parents, suggesting I go over.

Livi glared at him. "I was talking about Alex. He was her first kiss y'know," she said smugly. This looks like it could be interesting. Frankie stared her down.

"No, she kissed Griffin."

I smirked to myself and subtly took a step back to watch the couple argument about a different couple take place.

"Okay, Frankie, she is my best friend I think I know her well enough-"

"Uh, she's my best friend too. I kn-"

"I'm a girl!"

I laughed to myself. My two best friends; my two ridiculous best friends. Frankie sarcastically clapped at Livi's comment.

"Well done, I hadn't noticed."

She scrunched up her nose and glared at him maliciously. He stood with his arms folded across his chest, smirking, and before I knew what was going on they were making out right in front of me.