Two hours wasted

EMILY MAE HEATHER

The blond Irish lad whizzed right past me, as my throat began to lose air and my surroundings felt smaller.

This wasn't like any fanfiction I'd ever read.

I tried to bring myself to reality, seeing how Niall was headed directly to the cafeteria, the most crowded area at the time.

Not a good idea.

"Uh, that wouldn't be such a good idea!" I called out, causing him to whip his head toward me.

"And why would that be so?" He asked sternly, and I let out a chuckled.

I just chuckled in front of Niall Horan.

"Well, probably because that's the most crowded place during recess. They call it a cafeteria."

He simply shakes his head and walks toward this side.

Breathe Emily, breathe.

In, out, in, out, in-

Oh forget it.

"What even brings you here?" I ask, because it suddenly occurs to me that Niall Horan was in our school, of all schools, simply strolling along the hallways. He was lucky the place was empty at the time, or he would have never gotten out.

"And how is that any of your business?" He snaps, and angry look in his eyes.

"Just wondering. You might need help, since you aren't familar with the school." I speak, my heart trying to break out of my rib cage.

"Well, I don't." He soeaks roughly, before climbing up the huge flight of stairs.

My feet feel glued to the ground, as if someone were drawing chalk around me. My body refused to move. I felt paralysed.

The only thing I had the energy to do was blink. Seeing Niall Horan in person was nothing compared to seeing him in concert. He was ten times more different. He looked the same (maybe a tad bit better) too.

I just gazed at the pale yellow walls, wondering what the hell just happened, when heavy footsteps began trodding down the stairs.

I began to walk even with every fibre in me telling me not to, because I feared the Principal would catch me outside the cafeteria.

Instead steps came running up to me, and a hand grabbed my shoulder, nearly making me squeal.

"Fine." His Irish accent breathed, making me smirk, "Tell me the way around t'is damn school."

"Whatever you say Mr.Horan" I manage up the energy to speak, and he scoffs from behind me.

"Shut up and lead the damn way." He curses, as I suck every thought that told me to grab Niall's soft and small hand in my wmown and drag him down the hallway.

Instead in motion him to follow me, and with a click of my heel I speed down the empty hallways of Woodland High.

-----------

"The Chemiatry lab? Why the hell would you need to me here?" I ask in surprise, and Niall only shakes his head.

"You don't want to know. Trust me mate, if I tell you this, it's going to ruin my superstar image forever." He chuckles, but my face stays serious.

What could possibly be so different from his amazing voice?

"It's okay, I'll handle it. I'll try not to cry." I hold a hand to my chest, trying to mock sadness.

"What if I told you One Direction were spies, and what if I told you we cannot really sing, or be nice at all. What if I told you the five of us were the most cold hearted killers, and nobody ever knew?"

---------

MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK, SO SMALL CHAPTER. LIKE MINISCULE CHAPTER EVEN.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE YA ALLAH. THIS IS SO HARAM.

P.S CHECK OUT 'RUNAWAY' BY fairylighthoran BC LEEYUM.

-LIYAN XX