1

You where going with your freinds Mikasa, Hanji, Eren, Levi, and Jean to a guys house for a party, you never met the guy but you heard he was cute and a big goof ball.

You guys walked up to the door and of course rang the bell and almost instantly something smashed and the door came open.

"Hey guys welcome to Mi Casa!" He said gesturing inside

Mikasa narrowed her eyes"not funny Connie"

He stood there smileing as you all entered.

It was a nice house, big and roomie.

"What smashed" you asked looking around.

"Oh i dropped my moms cat clock" he said closing the door and getting a broom.

"How did you manage that" Jean said sitting on the couch

"I was playing with it then you guys scarred the shit outa me and i dropped it" he said sweeping it up.

"Your such a cluts" Hanji said sitting on tha carpet with you.

"Well thank you" he said bowing before throwing the glass away

He put the broom away and sat next to you as everyone talked and he tapped your shoulder.

"Hi im Connie nice to meet you" he said holding out his hand you took it and shaked it "Y/N" you responded with a hesitant look on your face.

"Nice to meet you Y/N" he said smiling wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Connie's P.O.V. |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat here waiting for my freinds to come and out of boredom started playing with my moms cat clock i stood up and started ball room dancing with it.

Left right, left right, left right*DING DONG*

OH SHIT!!!! i drop it hoping they weren't in the room.

Good there not, i bolt to the door and open it seeing all the usuall, but one she was so intreeging.

"Welcome to Mi casa!" I say just to piss Mikasa off and she took notice.

"Not funny Connie" she said lightly punching my arm.

They all entered and i heard a soft voice outa no where say

"What smashed?"

"Oh i was playing with my moms cat clock and you guys scarred the shit outa me and i broke it" i said getting a broom and sweeping it up.

"Your such a cluts" i heard Hanji say.

"Why thank you" i said bowing and throwing the glass away and sitting next to the stranger, shes in my house might as well get to know her.

I tapped on her shoulder and introduced myself and offered my hand.

She took it and told me her name, Y/N what a beautiful name.

Damn she was cute, her H/C blended well with her clothes and her eyes just popped out at me.

I could tell tonight was gonna be fun.