5

CONNIES P.O.V

Watching Y/N scramble away to her class with the most red face i have ever seen was actually quite Funny.

I sat there for a good minute and laughed until tears came out of my eyes and i felt as if i was going to piss myself, What made it way worst is i have a horrible habit of replaying things in my mind so it made it even more funny which made it doom me even further as i was covering my mouth trying not to make a lot of noise because im still in the hallways mind you so i was basically doomed for even making Y/N scream.

Im surprised that the teachers didnt come out when they heard her.

I finally stopped laughing and got my sh!t together, i sat there smiling a little thinging about Y/N she really is sweet.

The bell rang and i went back into the classroom to grab my bag, I snatched it before heading to my next period, Thankfully my next class wasnt that far from my current class.

Once i reached my next period i sat in the middle of the classroom near the wall. I always prefer to sit in the middle because the back is to far and no one wants to sit in the front, other students poored into the class room before the bell and some even on the bell, What luck they had.

The boring class of world history started and i took notes and zoned off sometimes and i had to read this one part of the book we where reading over and over because i once again kept zoning off.

After class was over it wad break time so we had a free period in my next class cause the teacher is so lazy so i just f ucked around on my phone and talked with some poeple that where in teh class cause i wanted to make some what of a reputation.

Eren was in the same class so we battled in a game of air hockey on my phone, I lost mutiple times but i always say my side glitched so i dont have to admit defeat, i hate admitting defeat.

"Wow Connie you suck at this" Eren says as he beats me in another round.

"I dont suck my side keeps glitching i say! Glitching!"

"Oh whatever sore looser" Eren said as he chuckles.

"Im not a sore looser!" I say a little too fast which of course was not helping my case at all.

"Whatever you say" Eren claims as he sticks a big ol L on his forehead.

The bell rings telling us the get the fu ck out of there and we are off, into the big feild to drop off our bags before lunch.