4

Connies fabulous P.O.V
__________________________

My mom still wasnt home and i didnt care much as long as i didnt get in trouble for the Cat Clock....
Anyways im at school in class and my teacher started this boreing lecture.

"Today is the first day of your lives" Mr.Genn Said

"Are we newborns?" I ask outta no where actually wondering, if its the first day i must be waaay behind.
Everyone started laughing and giggling and guess that made the teacher piss his pants because he sent me outside..
I walk out into the hall sneaking my phone and i just check a couple of social medias and stuff like that...haha boring.
Then i see Y/N and i decide why not give her a adorable entrance so i crawl on the floor on all fours.

Y/N P.O.V

I was walking down the hall with one of my teachers stack of papers when i felt something grab my foot and made me scream and drop all of my papers it was Connie that bastard.
He laughs and we both gather all of the papers up and we talk for a little bit but i leave because my teacher would have thought i left for Mexico.
Once i got back the teacher didnt notice so that was a good thing.
I sat in my seat and class continued.

Sorry it was short i am really busy with school heh...please dont get mad