Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. But here's chapter 4! I hope u enjoy!!!

Around 15 minutes later I felt the car come to a stop. Renee opened my car door and grabbed me by the arm and led me inside. It was SOOOO quiet actually almost too quiet for a big reastearunt. Renee sat me down in a chair and all I heard was whispering.  I felt like I was about to be murdered. About five minutes later Renee whispered into my
"I'm gonna take the blind fold off in 3...2...1...as soon as it came off I saw flashing cameras and Nate on one knee right in front of me. My mouth was wide open and I was on the verge of tears. I looked around and found that we were at the reastearunt where we first met. I looked down at Nate and he had the biggest grin on his face and said,
" hazel I love you so much and you mean the world to me. You have been there for me through my ups and downs and I want to do the same but for eternity so will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I looked around one last time before answering and found all of his family my family and all of our close friends. And the most important, a picture of my dad sitting on the table next to my mom and brother I quickly looked down at Nate and the ring and shook my head. I was crying so hard and had my hand around my mouth. Nate put the ring on my finger and it was absolutely beautiful! We both stood up and he kissed me and picked me up off the ground and everybody was cheering and screaming and cameras were flashing everywhere. Even people who weren't part of our little group were standing up and cheering and whistling. Our kiss felt like it lasted forever but those are the best. As soon as he put me down Renee and and her boyfriend came over to U.S. And congratulated us and wished us the best.
After dinner and everyone left me and Nate decided to go too. Me and Nate were pretty silent so I looked at him and held his hand. He looked at me and gave me the biggest grin. When we got home Nate picked me up out of the car and I wrapped my legs around him he started kissing my neck but I told him to wait till we got inside. When we got inside he threw the keys on the floor and picked me back up. But before anything got too serious I told him I was gonna take a shower first and put on pjs. He gave me a weird look and I just smiled back, gave him a big kiss, jumped off and ran to the bathroom.
The whole time while in the shower I just stared at my ring. As you can see I do a lot of my thinking in the shower.
When I got out. I put on some comfy pjs and walked over to the bed. I saw Nate there laying on his stomach in his boxers. I crawled on the bed and planted a kiss on his cheek. I got under the covers and got on my phone and took a pic of my ring and sent it to my dad. Yes I know that my dads dead but when I txt him I feel like I'm sending that txt to heaven. As weird as it sounds.
I felt myself getting tired so I turned the light off and turned the opposite way of Nate. About 5 minutes later I felt Nate turn me around and pull me close. I live it when he does that. He's like a stress reliever when I can't sleep😂 lol
When we woke up it was storming pretty bad and we were on tornado watch. So we decided to stay in and watch movies. We got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. When we got in the bathroom I jumped on his back and laid my head on his shoulder. He sat me down on the counter and kissed my neck. I know he wanted to finish what had started when we got home last night but it was 9:30 in the morning and I really wasn't felling it so he can just wait. I moved his head up to my lips and he started taking my sweatshirt off but I took his hands off. He stopped kissing me.
"When will u be ready" he asked
"Babe, it's 9:30 in the morning. Can't it just hold off till tonight?"
"You promise"
"I promise"
I gave him another big kiss and he carried me on his back to the kitchen. I hopped off and just had some lucky charms for breakfast. After eating I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Since I took a shower the night before I just threw on a comfy outfit and threw my hair up in a messy bun. When I got out of the bathroom I decided to just have a stress free day and show Nate how much I love him. I know that kind of sounds cheesy but I really want to spend this day showing him that I will love him forever and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else.