Chapter 1

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! UUGGHH!!!! I opened my eyes turned off my alarm and turned around to see Nate staring at me. He pulls me close and I lay my head on his chest and start to cry. Just a few days ago they found cancer in my dads heart. They caught it too late and can't do anything about except just giving him pain meds.
"It's ok babe" and kisses me on the forehead
I lift up my head and he wipes away my tears. I got out of bed went to the bathroom and took a shower. All that was going through my head was my dad and that damn cancer. I started crying again but stopped myself cause I new he would be going to a much better place.
When I got out of the shower I threw on a comfy but cute outfit to where to the hospital. We are trying to visit dad as much as possible because we don't know when will be the last time we get to see him.
I looked around the room and found that the bed was made and the room was clean. I went out into the kitchen and found Nate making so breakfast. I snuck over to him and wrapped my arms around his chest.
"U feeling a little bit better"
"Not really"
"Well I made u the best breakfast"
"Mmmm smells yummy!"
I start setting up the table and Nate comes over with a plate of eggs and bacon.
"This is really good babe!"
"Thank u"
When we were done eating I did the dishes and Nate went to go get ready. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without him.

Hope u guys liked this chapter! Might update right now but we will see! Love u guys!!