Just a Dream?..

CHAPTER 1: JUST A DREAM?..

You suddenly get bored in your house, Your parents were on a long trip. So you just started to look for something you can kill time with. You found that old game called "Majoras Mask" under your bed then started playing it. But the game changed... A weird statue was following you and the game was glitchy. The glitches were getting creepier by time to time.

You were scared all of a sudden. "W-what is this?.." your murmured yourself with your shaking voice. Then the game screen went black... But there were letters on it -ugh its hard to read- you tried your hardest. "B-E-N?" Yes. that the letters. Probably. Your gaming console started to shake. "A-are you the one who was causing the game to went crap?" This was sick! A sick dream. This wasnt real haha... Then letters changed again "YES."( Atleast write something better) you thought, then decided to ask a question. "You are feeling alone in that game, right?..." You were lost in thoughts... Then your console started to shake. "H-HEY, I-IM SORRY IF I MADE YOU ANGRY YOU KNOW" you said. Even if it was a "dream" you were scared. 

Then he came...

He was a blonde elf-looking guy with a pale face and red eyes. Background of his eyes were totally black and Black tears were rolling down his face. This was nothing but a silly dream. So you decided to talk more. "Are you ben? I'm ___! " he stared at you silently... after an awkward silence he replied "B-ben... I'm Ben."