Day one

I woke up the next morning to the sun peering in through a little gap in the curtains.

I got up and sat on the edge of my bed and stared out of the window until I was disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Come in" I shouted with a groggy tone to my voice.

The door opened at it was Liam. " Hey Liam what's up."

He turns round to close the door behind him and I fixed my hair before he turned around. "Your wanted down stairs" he said with a serious tone to his voice. He turns round, opens the door and closes it agent behind him.

I get up and go into my wardrobe to look what I had to put on.

I opened the door to be shocked with what I could see, a big walk in wardrobe with a selection of band T-shirts! I couldn't stop jumping around.........

5 minutes later

After 5 minutes of having a mad attack on my wardrobe, I finally desired to get dressed into a fall out boy shirt and ripped skinny jeans. I straightened my long red hair and put my makeup on before opening my door and closing it behind me.

I made my way down stairs to the ground floor meeting room, I walked into a big room full of young people that have changed into their wolves but haven't had training yet.

One of the faces that was amongst the young faces was Liam.

"Hello Sophie, you took your time" he said with a spinster tong.

Why did you summon me down hear for, I was thinking of being lazy today and playing my guitar in my room"

"Do you know that you are the most trained no wolf in the house"

" I wasn't aware of that" I said with a questionable tong.

"I'm the Beta of this pack, I need you to train my wolves to make them strong and on grad" he said with a very powerful tong.

I look at him for a second and I was thinking of my family and why the Green Wolf pack wanted me, then it clicked ..... I was the blue wolf and that is why I was strong, fast and a mean machine.

I clicked back to the reality and saw Liam just staring at me with a face that said "well". I shook you head and then agreed.

Liam came close to me and hugged me, all of a sudden I felt something that I hadn't felt before, something amazing and I looked it I didn't want to let go, then a voice in my head said "mate" coursing me to to say it in Liam's ear, he came out of the hug and looked into my eyes and said "yes".

An hour later

I invited Liam back to my room to discuss a few things.

"So I really

I've you and I have since I first set eyes on you, but I didn't know how to tell you" he just looked at my eyes all through what I was saying, that was another thing I loved about him, he didn't look anywhere else, he looked in my eyes.

"Now my turn" he said after I finished, " I do like you, but I don't think I'm good for you, you deserve the best soph and I'm not the best, I need you to be open minded around me and know that I will never hurt you but" that when he paused and looked into my eyes agent, I slowly melted into a trance with his deep brown eyes staring into my blue pools of Sapphire and I kissed him.......