Part 58

After we left the graveyard we headed back to the funeral , there was loads of people but all I wanted to see was my babies. I walked upstairs and found them asleep in their cribs .

I walked to them and lean down and kiss each on of them and smile propably my last memory of them.

After ten minutes of watching them , I decided it was time to say goodbye.

I walked out and closed their door then downstairs where everybody was their talking to each other. No one seem to be sad , they propably don't care. As I continue walking I saw my friends sitting together not talking just sitting there.

I walked over to them and hugged every single one of them , the last months I spent away from them made me love them so much and miss them . the lads were my family, Jay was my partner in crime, Tom and Kelsey were like my father and mother so annoying but I cant live without them , Max was my big brother he taught me a lot , he was my role-model, Siva and Nareesha my favourite couple ever, they were responsible for all of us .amazing lads....

Then there is my brother Harry , when I met him , I hated him like why would I get a step brother, I don't need another sibling. But when I get to know him, he was amazing person, so good and pure. I remember when he came out to me as gay, I hit him saying it's not a good thing and bullshit but then when he introduced me to Louis , I found them cute. It was like a normal relationship because Louis was kinda of feminine with his body and voice. So I supporeted them since the beginning.

Jane once told me that she want us to be like them , she wanted us to be a cute couple that everybody loves and want to be like us. She had loads of thoughts about the end for our story but she didn't think of death.

Death never crossed my mind, I guess I'm naïve , my mind couldn't think propably to get things straight.

I gave them one last glance as I got in the cab that I called earlier, asking the guy to drive me to my distination to complete my life mission and live happily ever after.

In the half way to the place , I asked the driver to pull the car infront of a gun store. I entered the store and walked to the seller, he showed me different kinds but I wanted small one with a mute so he gave me it easily.

I hid the gun in my waist pants and get back in the cab to continue my small trib.

After two hours we pulled next to the familiar house in Manchester , that's right the bitch's house.

I hold my gun as the guards comes to stop me but no I shoot them before they reach me , simply press the gun and boom they fall to the floor bleeding just like how my Jane waas bleeding.

I entered the house . my mind seems to remember this fucking place , I walked till I get to the room that I previously found my children in. to my surprise my sister Jess was there laughing with the bitch Tina...

" nathan?", Jess stand up so as Tina

" am I interepting something" I said in a sarcastic tone

" yes actully you are unwanted here", the bitch said and I pulled my gun out.

" no Nathan stop!!", Jess yelled seeing me aiming the gun on Tina

" she killed Jane" I said with no emotion a poker face

" Jane is dead!!!!!!!!!" Jess yelled and Tina widened her eyes

" when?" Tina asked

"last week so now you will be dead too , you and everybody who helpped you in one way or another" I said with smirk