First day of school

SeoYeong's POV

I came back home tired, when Lee min ha' s words kept going through my mind. 'F4..' I thought jumping on the couch turning the TV on, to see the dry cleaner girl, as the new hero of Korea. I smiled at the news and her reaction, when the press suddenly came to the place where, she works.

'Hmm so she works in a porridge shop. I will visit her someday.' I quickly turned the TV off and walked up into my room to sleep, today was one hell of a day...

I woke up to sound of my alarm. 'uhhhhh... Shut up let me sleep.' I shouted. 'ugh...' I hate waking up early. Why do I have to go to school ? I thought and dragged myself in the washroom, but somehow I slept there and woke up, to find my self late 'shit' was the only word that escaped my mouth at that time and I quickly changed into my uniform .

I wasn't very pleased with the uniform because, I don't really like skirts ... I could, tell my dad and wear regular clothes but, nah I don't wanna stand out amongst all the, other students .

I ran to see the time, I was already late so I skipped breakfast. I ran out to my new car and left for the school. When I reached there, I suddenly heard JANDI DRYCLEANERS. I looked around to see the embarrassed dry cleaner girl with a man, who I suppose was her dad. I smiled at the scene but, how did she manage to come to this school ? 'I will ask her later.' I thought and walked off.

I entered the building and suddenly three girls blocked my way. 'So you are the new girl ? SeoYeong ? Aren't u the richest one here ? ' one of them said 'uhhh.....' I was totally weirded out. Then they said there names and made some weird poses, like are they okay ?

Uh... I turned around and walked away saying I had to goto the principals office. Meanwhile, JanDi was looking around for the pool, amongst the rich kids talking about their jewellery and shirts, which really made her feel, weird.

I walked around the school, trying to figure out where, the music room was, when suddenly, I start to feel uneasy, my stomach started hurting badly. 'Dammit shouldn't have skipped breakfast.'

Junpyo's POV

I was walking with F4, more like F3. Ji Hoo wasn't here again, when I heard some guys. 'Isn't she the new girl?' One said 'Yeah SeoYeong heir of yeong's internationals, she is the richest of the whole school.' The other replied. I looked at her 'The new girl at shinhwa, why does she seem so familiar..' I thought ' Noway... its her!! THAT RASCAL'

SeoYeong's POV
I was looking for places and I couldn't find them. I was so frustrated , that's why I don't like changing schools, plus my Korean has gotten a little weak, can't even read the school map properly. 'uhhhh new school again and why Korea out of all the places.' I mentally cursed dad for bringing me here. 'oh god I don't like this feeling.' I said with my hand on my stomach. Why did I have to skip breakfast today? .... I turned around with my hand on my tummy to 'SHIT' seeing him, shooting death glares at me, but soon the shock turned into a smirk. 'This might get interesting ...' I thought maybe Korea wasn't a bad place after all ...