Oh God HIGH SCHOOL! (PJO)

Piper

It's the first day of school for me and my twin sister Valentina. It's also January 20, halfway through the school year and out mother (Aphrodite) and our father decided to send us to Goode High. Wonderful.

"Oh, Piper! I got a goode idea, let's ditch and never come back!" Valentina suggested. 

"Valentine, you know we can't. Father said he will just kept sending us here and mom will make use wearing dresses." I told her.

"Oh, god! Not dresses!" she yelped. Valentina and I both hate dresses, which was odd since our mother his Aphrodite. Well mine is Aphrodite she's Venus. We slung our backpacks over our army jackets and got out of the car.

Valentina stuffed her hands into her army pants and looked blankly into space. I turned around to shut the door when I heard Valentina yelp. "What the hell, is your problem!" Valentina shouted at someone.

I turned around and I saw  a girl with blond hair, tan skin and gray eyes sitting in the passanger seat of a blue jeep with a empty cup of soda in her hand. I turned to my sister and saw she was covered in soda. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. Your army clothes really work," the girl laughed.

"What's your problem! Why did you do that to my sister she did nothing to you!" I shouted at her,

The girl glared at me and looked at my outfit. I was wearing jeans and a plain white tee shirt and sneakers and then my army jacket. "Well at least you have more style then that thing." she told me pointing at Valentina.

"Oh that's it!" Valentina shouted, she lunged herself at the girl but I grabbed her arm and held her back.

"Valentina! She's not worth it," I told her. She glared at the girl than we headed towards the school. "Just button up your jacket and don't take it off until lunch when you can change into a new outfit." I told her. She nodded than stared at the ground.

This always happened to Valentina, every school we go to Valentina ends up hurt and it's bad. So I always know to carry and extra pair of with me.

We walked into the school and people turned to us. They stared at us odd as we walked down the hallway. It was pretty weird. "Why are they staring at us?" I asked my sister.

"I shouted know that how?" she replied. We turned into the office when we saw the same girl, a boy with black hair and green eyes. A anotehr boy with blond hair and blue eyes, a girl with curly brown hair and brown eyes, and a boy standing next to her with brown curly hair and brown eyes.

"You!" Valentina growled at the blondie. "Your dead, meat!"

"Hey!" the boy with the black hair shouted at Valentina. "Leave my girlfriend, Annabeth alone!"

"Thanks, Perce," Annabeth said to who I guess her boyfriend.

"Well, your girlfriend, threw soda onto my sister, here." I told him.

"You did Annabeth? Great job!" the other girl told Annabeth. "She looks like soda totally improve her outfit."

Valentina glared at them and I saw her step forward. "Your dead," she growled at the girl. Then she leaped at her and started punching the girl.

The girl screamed and clawed Valentina but it didn't hurt her. Valentina, punch, slapped, upper-cut, and even bit the girl. I ran at her and tried to pull Valentina off of the girl. "Valentina! Get off before you kill her!" I shouted trying to pull her off, then I finally did.

"Piper! That was the goal!" she whined to me.

"God you crazy!" Annabeth shouted at Valentina. "Hazel, you okay?" they girl weakly smiled than she left with Annabeth and Piper.

"You are crazy awesome!" the two boys exclaimed! 

"What?" we asked at the same time.

"We hated Annabeth and her gang. Their true bitches," the boys told me. "By the way I'm Jason and that's Leo."

I shook Jason's hand and I looked up into his eyes. Once our gaze met we couldn't break it. He was so prefect, so handsome, probably so unavaible.