thank you, adam

Mid-song i peek at dodie, just to make sure she's having a good time and to make sure everything's under control. This time she's dancing, jumping around like she always does and then, suddenly, she stops and looks at me. I confess i fell a hint of fear when she does it, she's so unpredictable.
She smiles and winks at me. It's arousing i must confess, but it's also incredibly  funny.
She's totally not trying, it's just her. Simple, beautiful Dodie.
I walk towards her and Lucy and i notice Lucy's reaction, she looks happy to see me and so does Dodie.
Dodie looks like she's waiting for something, she's all giggles, smiles and cuteness.
"Having a good time?" she tries to shouts over the music, failing completely.
"What?" I say, playfully.
"I said, ARE YOU ENJOYING THE GIG??" I laugh.
"YEAH! ARE YOU??"
She stops for a second as if she's thinking about what to say next.
"KIND OF, I DON'T KNOW, NOT REALLY MY STYLE THOUGH plus i'm really cold." She finally says, i worry for a second and then ask her if she wants my coat to which she replies "Yes, please. Thank you Adam.", but then i remember i left it in my car so i decide i'd better go get it.
"This will take five minutes so stay where you are, okay?" "Yes but can't i go with you? All this noise is making me deaf."
Oh god. We'll be alone, together.
I smile. "Yeah why not, that's a great idea, let's go."
We walk past the crowd, everyone seems so happy and friendly, Evan gives me a nod and i feel like he's approving something. Like "Yes, here's my blessing." it makes me quite uncomfortable but i smile at him and nod back.
Dodie's eyes meet mine once again and she smiles as if she has nothing to say, nothing is more than fine for me, Dodie.
"Here you go." I say whilst warping what looks like a huge grey coat around her shoulders.
She thanks me and blushes completely.
No need for that, baby.
My fingers caress her cheek, her skin is cold, smooth and beautiful. Her freckles, are so unique and make me want her even more, I begin to wonder if she has freckles everywhere or just on her face.
We stop for what feels like hours, gazing into each others eyes. If this is not love i don't know what it is.

Hey guys! x
Thanks for reading this little thing i'm writing. I'd love to have your feedback because i'm really not sure about this one. Anyway, thank you and anything you might want to know or need, contact me!
(INSTAGRAM: @catfishandthebottlegirl)
(TWITTER: @twentysixokay)