Him

(y/n) pov:

I was slithering around the forest looking for Jasmine a good friend of mine she's a saytur "JAZZY WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I yelled out hoping for her to hear me... You might be thinking why is a saytur and a naga freinds well long story short she saved my life so I owe her mines "AHHHHHH" I heard "oh god that sounds like jasmine" I said dashing towards the direction I heard the scream "PLEASE NO IM SO SORRY PLEASE LET ME LIV-!" I heard jasmine scream but her sentence was cute off "no...JASMINE!!!" I approached some bushes and I saw it.... A male naga eating something.... And then I saw it... Jasmine on the floor... Dead "oh god..." I whispered slightly crying.... I slowly moved backwards I had accidentally moved a Bush which made a loud noise... The male naga twitched slowly Rose his head and looked at me with a twisted smile..."why hello there" jasmine's blood was all over his face " *gulp* w-what do you want" I said " well I should be asking you the same thing" he replied still giving ME that twisted smile "what's your name" he said "my name is (y/n)...." I glanced at jasmine her guts we're all spilled out "there are two reasons why you might be here" he said " one... Your hungry and looking for a meal.... Or two... My little meal here was your little satyr friend....and by the looks of it I think it was a two" he said I wanted to smack him but he was actually taller than me so I was a bit afraid "you know I haven't seen any female nagas around here you must be new to this jungle since I'm the only naga that was ever here" he said licking his lips that still had jasmines blood on them "Me and my freinds just moved here" i said "so who's the other friend? " the male naga asked me "her name is Kayla (author-chans oc) she's a fairy"
I said trying to sound brave

Vincents pov:

That female is pretty hot she has everything a male like ME would want I should tell her my name since she told me hers... Or maybe not she is a female.... She looks Good enough for her to have my young "your mine now nobody else can have you I claim you" I stated "W-WHAT... You mean your claiming me to have your... *gulp* young" she said "*chuckle* yes I am" I went over to her and grabbed her putting her over my shoulder "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" she yelled "I'm taking you home"
I said "stop! Please let me go"
I hissed "she is pretty annoying for a female.... Oh wait nevermind" I thought I then bit her she gasped and fainted

This was kinda crappy.... Uhh Idk if I should continue