Mating season

You have been aware that it was the middle of spring Mating season for most creatures especially Naga's 
Mating season was the worst for you you have never mated before and what made you worry more was the fact that you slept in the same nest as a male Naga 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a week a go Vincent couldn't walk on his own now he was walking running sprinting and jumping everything a human could do you wanted to teach him how to switch from naga and human but your fairy friends magic isn't going to wear off until next week Vincent went off to gather dinner leaving you in the cave by yourself you started to feel a heated sensation in your lower region. Your mother showed you methods to help when you lived with you family but without those ingredients you weren't capable of making the recipe you would drink that would numb the sensation your face was flushed knowing Vincent might be gone for awhile you made your way out of the nest not wanting to ruin it and sat on the outside of it pulling down your (choice of clothing) covering your legs and lower region you quickly started to rub your clitoris 

"(y/n)! ...im back their was  game a usual but i caught a few rab-..........."  Vincent dropped whatever he caught his face flushed he caught you "V-vincent it's not what it looks like...well...i ..." you closed your legs your eyes watered your face was red.Vincent just stared at you his mouth stayed shut it was a minute before he came over and sat next to you ".......you too huh?" you pulled your (coc) across your lap and nodded running his hand threw his hair he chuckled "sorry for interrupting" you turned to say something but only met his lips kissing you hard you were so shocked you gasped allowing him access to your mouth as his tongue ravished your mouth leaving no spot unclaimed he pulled you closer to him until he moved you on top of his lap you shyly kissed back unsure what to do he pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting you two you were out of breath as he pressed is forehead against yours "i want to make everything up to you.....will you let me?" you considered and nodded.

He quickly removed your upper clothing while slipping off his vest he started to toy with your neck kissing and sucking on it his sharp teeth felt amazing against your neck your rubbed his ruby on his chest while toying wih on of his many spikes he groaned gripping your hips making his bracelets jingled as he grinding his clothed member against your region "i can't wait anymore~" he said huskily without taking you off his lap he removed everything covering down there and his little him sprang out happily (HI author here i just got a funny as image imagine a tiny vincent jumping out instead) you blushed 'oh so thats what it looks like' you thought it took enough courage for you to position yourself on top of his member "(y/n) wait if you don-" you didnt give him enough time to finish as you lowered yourself on him tears pricked in your eyes and vincent groaned at how tight you were you both stood there for a moment until pleasure washed over you. Making small movements you moved up and down slowly bouncing on his hardened member he gasped and bucked his hips his eyes closed shut his eyes as you sped up gripping his shoulders for support "ngh (y/n)~" he groaned your breathing quickend as you sped up until a knot formed in your stomach vincent was close to you took this short amount of time to realize something 'do i want kin?.....does he?' you didnt have time to react as you came on his member he grunted and lifted you off of him as he came (W0W SENPAI STRONG sry i had to) 'guess not' you thought. Still weak after your experience he lifted you up and took you to rest with him in the nest he kissed the top of your head and then fully kissed you on your lips "i love you" he stated smiling weakly you replied "i love you too" 

(HOLY ANGLEING FUCK I DID IT)