baby steps

"Ok Vince one step at a time" you said holding on to him 'why am i even helping him i could literally run away like right now' you thought "i dont wanna" vince said holding your arm tightly you snorted "chicken?" you said with a smirk he growled an animalistic type growl you took a step back still holding him "...geez man i was just kidding" you let go of him which ended up with him falling to the ground you expected him to shout but he didn't he just crap walked away.....like literally crab walked.... while giving a very hard stare he quickly went back to his nest a curled up fetal position "well at least you can move...sort of" 

It was maybe an hour later until your "kidnapper" spoke to you again "where are you from....theres no naga like .........you that i ever met before" you almost smiled. "i'm from north of the forest where all type of animals and beings like in peace" you heard him scoff from somewhere in his nest "makes sense why your so weak...i have met female naga's who took down strong males like me!" he stated. you growled "so in other words these naga's have taken you down before" you made sure to sound as cruel as possible while saying you and just like that he didn't answer you for another hour "i lied....i never met another naga other then my parents and siblings" he answered in an almost depressed ton "what?" he shifted "my family were the only naga's here" you took a moment to process "...what happened to them?" you asked "all migrated...." you moved towards the nest and took a seat in the front of it where you believed vincent was laying with your back against it you asked a question that was bothering you "why didn't you go with them" he stood quite "i....fell in love with a woman..........i figured if i stood she could return the feelings....she didn't and left with her people to the kingdom" 
all you could muster out was a small "oh" another hour passed of silence and you yawned you were sure vincent fell asleep and you were dozing off suddenly a pair of strong arms lifted you from you not so comfy spot and into the nest vincent held you in his arms almost protectively until your eyelids grew heavy you felt his lips press to your forehead as you fell asleep he whispered something barely audible  "i'm........everything........i............mate.......you"

(AHAHAHAHAAHAH I DID IT)