Chapter 1

All I remember was the man. Besides that disgusting, filthy, bastard. He took me against my will... Father said that Doctor Bumby was supposed to help our family. So why would Doctor Bumby go after me? Was it because I told him no so many times? Not my fault that I would not want a damned Doctor to go after me and have sexual intercourse with.

Against my will, he took me. Not kidnapping. He did... adultery. Why? Why would he have done it to me?! It hurt so badly. I sobbed so loud when he finished. He had closed my bedroom door and locked it. That's when the fire started. I hoped Alice saw the man, so that when she was old enough, she could send that man to jail. I have complete faith in my little sister. She was sweet and very good at jumping. She must have seen him before the fire. Hopefully mother and father made it out alive.

Hopefully my parents would know something would have happened for my door was locked, and I never lock my door, nor do I have my door closed at night. I always had my door opened in case Alice needed something, or if my parents came in to tell me something.

Doctor Bumby is one of those doctors whom are supposed to help with forgetting memories. I truly hope Alice knows that he's not a good doctor... His intensions are bad. He makes good people forget memories of their past, and brainwashes them. Alice! Do not fall for his tricks! He's the one who killed our family! He holds my bedroom key on his watch, Alice... Please... Do not fall for his tricks.

I hope she knows better. She needs to know. If she doesn't learn soon, Wonderland will soon corrupt and become just a figment of her imagination... Alice... come to Wonderland and see your mind.. Wonderland may seem peaceful know, as she is only so young... But the asylum will make her mind loosen the bolts that hold the corrupting oils and ruins back... Alice, think. You weren't the one who caused the fire. Dinah didn't knock over a candle, she didn't cause it. You didn't cause a fire, nobody did... Somebody whom wasn't welcome in our home caused the fire... That bastard Doctor Angus Bumby started the fire. Alice, if you can hear me, he started the fire... Not you, not the cat, not anyone in our family. Get that into your head before it's too late, my sister. Think of the memories from our home. Like the time Mother told you that if you jumped from the table again, she'd expire. Please, Alice, save us... Save us before it's too late.