Marriage Proposal

Friday is here. Lovell had everything set up for the night to propose to SaMiyah. He was excited. He couldn't wait to make her his fiancee.

He walked in his son room. Checking in on him. He was still sleeping. Miyah ass was knocked out too. He was the only one up. Trying to get last minute things for tonight.

This is when he wish he had family around. He didn't had no one, but Danny. That sucked. He never had anyone after his pop's die when he was fifteen. The only family he have now is SaMiyah, Fyther, Danny and Keisha. That's all he need really.

He walked outside to his car and got in. Went to the restaurant, to request a quiet room in the back. He went to Red Lobster. He didn't want to do any thing fancy fancy, SaMiyah, wasn't in to all that anyway. When he saw her in that club that night he knew he choose a winner. He was happy about his choice. Even though SaMiyah can work his damn nerves. He wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world.

When he got back home, he went to lay down with SaMiyah. As soon as he close his eyes. The baby monitor went off. Fyther was crying. He didn't woke SaMiyah up . She needed all the rest she need for the night. Oh yeah. Her six weeks was up too. Hump day Friday!

Lovell went into Fyther room and check on him. His pacifier dropped out his mouth. Lovell put it back in Fyther fall back to sleep.

"Is he okay?" He heard SaMiyah said from behind him.

"Yeah he fine. His pacifier, dropped out his mouth. He good though."

"Okay good."

*************

"Baby get dressed and get Fyther dressed too. We going out to eat. I'm inviting Danny and Keisha too."

"Oh Lord why you inviting them for? You know they don't get along."

"Its funny when they be arguing. I be killing myself laughing at them."

Lovell laughed and SaMiyah joined in .

"Okay , well what you going to be doing while I'm getting ready?"

"Getting ready to duh. Lets take a shower together." He winked at her.

"Lil nasty. Okay." She followed Lovell to the bathroom.

20 minutes later they was out.

"And baby no sundress tonight. I don't want to punch nobody in the eyes."

"What am I going to wear then?" SaMiyah asked Lovell, putting lotion on her body.

Lovell pull out a black gift box.

"Lovell this better not be no damn sweats and T-Shirt."

Lovell busted out laughing, holding his stomach.

"No baby. Open it and see."

When SaMiyah opened the box, she gasped. She pulled out a beautiful red gown. It was so pretty.

"Omg baby, this so pretty. I love it."

"Thank you baby. Now less talking, more dressing.

************

Two hours later. SaMiyah , Fyther, and Lovell arrived at Red lobster. Fyther had on a black Nike onesie. Lovell had on all black too black button down shirt and black slacks. We all know what SaMiyah had on.

Keisha and Danny arrive all late. They still wasn't talking to each other. They both brought dates. Lovell and SaMiyah gave shocking looks to them both.

"Hey y'all, I want you guys to meet my new fella Jordan." Keisha smiled. Jordan nodded his greeting.

Danny could have strangled Keisha. She could at least bring somebody that was worth looking at.

"And every body I want you to meet my girl Kei'shia."

Everybody waved except Keisha. I mean come on Danny could have bring someone more pretty. The bitch looked dried up. With her two dollar weave. Like come on.

"Well everybody probably wondering why we all here." Lovell said.

"Yes we are." Danny and Keisha said at the same time.

"Man don't be trying to copy me." Danny said to her.

"Nigga you act like I'm supposed to know what on your mind."

"Man shut up and concentrate on Welvin over there."

That made Lovell and SaMiyah busted out laughing.

"I know you not trying to pick at nobody date when your date looking at Esther." Keisha shot back at him. "Watch it sucker."

That caused SaMiyah and Lovell to double over in laughter holding their stomach.

"Man fuck you Keisha. Gone bring that nigga up in here with us." Danny snapped at Keisha.

"Naw nigga fuck you, you gone bring that bitch here too, so what that? Oooh oh cat got your fucking tongue now any? I mean damn." Keisha snapped back at him.

"Guys, aye aye, calm down man damn. Y'all can do that another time. This about me and Miyah remember?" Lovell got their attention. Their dates didn't say one word through the whole thing . Just remain quiet.

"Okay." They both said then look at each other and glared.

"Okay well as I was saying before, I bet you all wondering why y'all are here. First I want to say Thanks to both Keisha and Danny for helping me set this up. Next I want to thank all y'all for being here." Lovell said standing up. He pulled SaMiyah up with him.

"Miyah I just want to say thank you for not giving up on me during the times I been acting like an asshole. You be having a nigga all in his feeling and Shit sometimes. I mean we have our up and downs and around the town attitude with each other, but we always find a way to make each other smile or laugh. You mean so much to me and I wouldn't trade you for nothing in the world. I love you and our child unconditionally. You make me happy." Lovell got down on one knee and look up into SaMiyah eyes which was filled with tears. "Baby will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Yes Lovell I will. I love you baby so much" SaMiyah said crying.

Lovell got up and kissed SaMiyah very passionate and slide an 12 carat diamond ring on her finger.

Everybody clapped for them.

"Thank y'all for witnessing this."

"Y'all welcome." Everybody said.