night one

It's 5:AM and I can't get a break. Foxy is in one corner and then bonnie comes to the door. I run back and forth, left and right, but it's not enough. Just when I think it's 5:59, I see 5 freddy heads, and there, was freddy.

5 days before the party.

7 hours before the monsters came out.

My brother shoved me into my room and lock the door behind me. I pound on the door but no one comes back. I feel tears burning down my face when I hear a voice. It's a soft and gentle voice. He tells me that he is my friend and he will be with me. The clock struck 12:00 and I thought I should go to bed when I heard heavy breathing. I jumped off my bed and ran to the left door. I couldn't see any thing so I ran to get a flash light. When I came back, I turned on the light and was surprised to see a figure darting back against the wall. Startled, I closed the door and when it sounded like he was gone, I ran back to my bed. I was starting to get a little freaked out, so I ran to the other side of the room and turned on the flash light, and sure enough, the figure went out of sight. There's no way robbers could of got in, or we would of heard them. I sat on my bed for a while until I got enough confidence to go up to my door again. I walked up to the door and turned on the flash light and saw a big animal like thing with wires hanging form his body. I then see the details of a bunny. How could a robotic bunny get into my freakin' house?! It was walking closer to me so I closed the door, and a few minutes later, it walked away. All I half to do is close my door when I see him in the hall way. I was getting confident about my situation when the I heard a lower breathing. I run to the other door to find a CHICKEN robot. Again I close the door and she goes away. So now there's two of them and I need to close both doors when I see one. I finally think that I've found out about all the robot/animotronic animals when my closet door moves. At this point I think it's same thing, but when I tern on the light to see what is going on, a FOX screams at me. I quickly shut the door. When I open up the door again, that creepy animotronic Fox turns out to be just my foxy plushy I got when I went to Freddy Fazbears pizza. Then it hit me, these animotronic characters were from Freddys! But if foxy and bonnie and chica are hear, then where is Freddy? Then I think of something that changed everything, the bed! I turn around and shine the flash light to revile 3 Freddy heads sitting on my bed. But as soon as I shined the flash light they ran away. So now I had to deal with four animotronics in four different places. It's 5:AM and I can't get a break. Foxy is in one corner and then bonnie comes to the door. I run back and forth, left and right but it's not enough. Just when I think it's 5:59, I see 5 Freddy heads, and there, was Freddy. I braced for a sharp pain but instead I hear my alarm clock go off. 6:00. All the animotronics were gone. I collapsed to the floor as I realize I'm not dead. And then I realize, tomorrow is another day.